🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Something went wrong, please try again.
Page options
nuelmaker
Community Member

Something went wrong, please try again.

Hello, I was trying to add my portfolio to the required fields. It kept on giving the error 'Something went wrong, please try again.'

I tried different things all in vain. I even tried using the Upwork mobile app

Can anybody help me get past this error? Please see the screenshot attached.

Thanks,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Dear Members,

We received an update from the team that this issue has been fixed. You should be able to add a portfolio to your account without having an error. Let us know if you need further assistance. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
6acef95f
Community Member

Hello Pradeep,  Can you help me, too? I have the same problem. 

Please see attached. 

6acef95f
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem with my publish button. Can you help me as well, please?

ArjayM

Hi Dear Members,

We truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I have escalated your report to the appropriate team for further review. They will surely take a closer look at these errors and will take action accordingly. We will keep this thread posted for updates or if it's been resolved. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
4e1a845e
Community Member

Hello there! 

I am trying to publish my portfolio, but it keeps saying, 'something went wrong. Try again.' I need help with this. Thanks!

32927f42
Community Member

Hello, I also have the same problem too. I need help with this. Thanks! 

a944d1f0
Community Member

I tried to publish my project but I got this message 

52f63ae4
Community Member

I am also facing the same problem. I tried many times but to no avail. Someone help.

b16584f4
Community Member

Same here "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." Error message keeps popping up when pressing "publish" button. I can't publish my portfolio. Kindly Help.

Screenshot (1).png

"Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." Error message keeps popping up when pressing "publish" button. I can't publish my portfolio. Kindly Help.

2ba733df
Community Member

I am also facing same issue , Proposal which I want to publish is not publishing.

a_salatoski
Community Member

Hello ,

I can`t publish new project to my portfolio.

241d7eda
Community Member

Hello, 

I am having the same issue, I can't publish projects in my porfolio. I get the same message: "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." I've already tried clearing cash and cookies, and no change. 

Please contact me to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

himanshu_1155
Community Member

I am trying to upload a portfolio item. It has a video preview and an image. The video is about 450kb and the image is about 250kb. Whenever I try to publish, it says "something went wrong. Please try again later.". It's really frustrating. I have tried three different browsers, and cleared the cache and cookies on all of them, but it still doesn't work.

himanshu_1155
Community Member

Hey,

I am getting the same error. I am trying to upload a video preview and an image. The video is about 450kb and the image is about 250kb. Whenever I try to publish, it says "something went wrong. Please try again later.". It's really frustrating. I have tried three different browsers, and cleared the cache and cookies on all of them, but it still doesn't work.

52ec5f21
Community Member

Hi, I'm suffering from the same issue. Can't upload anything to my portfolio. Anything coming close to a video link or animation immediately stirs up the problem! Please help!

dholc2021
Community Member

I have tried everything and am still getting the error every time i try to publish any project. Cannot get work with no portfolio.

im also getting the same 

islammustang
Community Member

Receiving this error while trying to upload a project to my portfolio:

PNG 171KB

PDF 3.88MB

Thanks.

ea2d6de2
Community Member

I have the same problem. It just says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." whenever I try to post my portfolio project.

43b84ef1
Community Member

Hi ! 

I have been trying to publish my portfolio but can't. "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." Error message keeps popping up when pressing "publish" button.  All the images are within the size limit. 

I'd be glad if I could get some help on this. 

Thanks.

9606c66f
Community Member

I am trying to edit the portfolio in my profile. When I click on publish, it says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." Can you please sort out this matter?

7da03abf
Community Member

hello, i can not publish a recent upwork project i completed on my portfolio, can anyone help me to resolve this issue

051ca5ad
Community Member

getting same error submitting my portfolio of a wensite. Please let me know if you have already found the solution.

https://hjlabs.in

Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue

saima_faisal
Community Member

Triedseveral times to update my portfolio but in vain 😞 An error appears saying, "there is something wrong and this cant be done ...."

Pls tell me if this is an issue from your side or I am doing something wrong? I added a .doc file in the classic mode, the Preview was fine but it didnt publish in the end.

Thanks,

Saima Faisal

Community Member

I have a portfolio to add in upwork. I entered all the required field correctly but it won't publish.

Detail section marked out even when I entered all the field correctly.

While publish a pop up comming saying "Somethinng went wrong! Please try again later."

Here are screenshots

7da4828a
Community Member

Joined Upwork today. I'm trying to upload stuff on my portfolio but it keeps saying,"not able to do now, try again later." What's the issue here?

I've tried 3-4 times at different time intervals but same pop-up message.

6acef95f
Community Member

Hello, can someone help me too? I'm having the same error. I've already logged a ticket but I get no response 36880217

Capture 2.PNG

scottcarter
Community Member

I have the same problem.  I have tried this using 2 separate files, rebooting, etc.  I already have 9 portfolios.  Is there a limit?  Screen shot (like the OP) is attached.  Thanks

tausif_ahmed97
Community Member

Facing the same issue right now. Openned a ticket, hopefully someone sees it soon.

ArjayM

Hi Dear Members,

We received an update from the team that this issue has been fixed. You should be able to add a portfolio to your account without having an error. Let us know if you need further assistance. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
408243c8
Community Member

Hello Avery,
I am facing a glitch in the portfolio section, I am trying to upload the portfolios but it is showing the error indication of all fields required. I don't understand what fields are actually missing. I am attaching the image with this reply.

106fe29d
Community Member

Hello! I AM FACING AN ISSUE DURING CREATING MY PORTFOLIO.IT SAYS THAT SOMETHING WENT WRONG I AHVE CHANGED BROWSER AND ALSO CLEARED COOKIES AND CACHE BUT STILL I AM FACING SAME PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME I WOULD BE THANKFUL TO YOU

Hi Abdurahman,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members