Did you mean: 

Soudns like a scam

Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
11 of 22
Janean L wrote:

Virginia --

I couldn't resist! And my spidy sense told me that Benjamin himself was on the up-and-up.

As Jenn M. says, the link is a delicious LULZ!  But, you're quite right: Not safe to be clicking on strange links offering candy.

You and Jen both posted as I was writing my reply ... or I wouldn't have said that. Now I might have to go listen before it goes poof. Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
12 of 22

I support the recording.

Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
13 of 22

Preston H wrote:

I support the recording.

Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

That's creepy, Preston, LOL.

Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
14 of 22

"

Quoting Melanie:

"Preston H wrote:

I support the recording.

That's creepy, Preston, LOL."

@Melanie:  John 3:20

Highlighted
Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
15 of 22

Janean L wrote:

"

Quoting Melanie:

"Preston H wrote:

I support the recording.

That's creepy, Preston, LOL."

@Melanie:  John 3:20

I know...it's just that in the context of complaining about some Asian scammer stuttering his way through a faux interview...it sounded so overly-ominious. Smiley Very Happy It reminded me of the priest reciting the faux Revelation quote in The Omen. The overly dramatic stance just kind of tickled me.

Never mind, as you were. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
16 of 22

Janean L wrote:

Virginia --

I couldn't resist! And my spidy sense told me that Benjamin himself was on the up-and-up.

As Jenn M. says, the link is a delicious LULZ!  But, you're quite right: Not safe to be clicking on strange links offering candy.

Janean, I'm afraid you might have a little degeneracy in you. I'll reserve a nice condo by the lake of fire for you.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Benjamin P Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
17 of 22

Virginia,

I mean that when I would click "submit," the page would come back with an unauthorized error and my entire post was gone.

I wasn't aware that I shouldn't be posting it on this forum. I thought that because I was the other end of the call and no private information was mentioned, that it would be ok. Thanks for the insight.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
18 of 22

Benjamin P wrote:

Virginia,

I mean that when I would click "submit," the page would come back with an unauthorized error and my entire post was gone.

I wasn't aware that I shouldn't be posting it on this forum. I thought that because I was the other end of the call and no private information was mentioned, that it would be ok. Thanks for the insight.

Ah, okay ... don't know why you'd get that error message.

Yeah - stuff like that is not allowed. That said, it could really help for everyone to hear how these people operate. I had to laugh - I would have called him a giant scammer and shut him down a lot sooner. It's unfortunate that their are people who fall for it.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Benjamin P Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
19 of 22

You can hear in the recording that, several times, I almost burst into laughter. I knew pretty much from the first 10 seconds that this guy was totally full of **Edited for Community Guidelines**, but I was bored and thought he'd be a nice way to let my lunch digest itself.

More importantly, I thought it should be posted on the forum. Am I allowed to post this person's username with Skype and Twitter?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
20 of 22

re: "Am I allowed to post this person's username with Skype and Twitter?"

Sorry, but no.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS