🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Stuck Job success and Unread Message.
Page options
Ntinyari K Community Member

Stuck Job success and Unread Message.

Hello there,

My Job Sucess score dropped two weeks ago from 90 to 87%  with no work done at that time. 😞  Even after 3 five star reviews this week its still stuck at 87%. 

I also have one unread message that does not show when I click on the Messages Tag. I don't know why there is no new message on my chats but the site indicates one unread message.  https://prnt.sc/obpmqt

I will appreciate any help offered. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Ntinyari,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The Upwork system takes snapshots of your six-, 12- and 24-month history in the marketplace and calculates a score for each. The best score out of these moving time windows is displayed on your profile and updated about every two weeks. It's important to note that any movement in this score (either up or down) reflects both recent activity and activity over a longer period of time (up to 24 months). To learn more about the Job Success Score please follow up on our Help Article.

As for your second question, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members