🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submit a proposal and got a (job) interview 2...
Page options
b3a569df
Community Member

Submit a proposal and got a (job) interview 20-50

I am curiuos to know if anyone has submit a proposal at proposals count: 20 to 50 and either got your proposal viewed, interviewed or hired?

Do you mind sharing how you did it?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
401d60e0
Community Member

You have more chances of your Proposal being viewed by boosting it, that's the easiest way of getting the cover letter on top of the pack to be seen/viewed.

Boosting only helps if you have every requirement for the job. Just because the client has to read the top two lines of your proposal, doesn't mean they have to read it. They are free to toss it in favor of non-boosted ones, if the freelancer fills the requirements. Boosting only helps when you have every single skill, and you know you are better than all the rest, and will complete the job in stellar fashion, far and beyond just getting the job done.

Boosting = client seeing the top two lines. Period.

the-right-writer
Community Member

No, because the client has already seen a number of irrelevant and inappropriate proposals. They either became disgusted, gave up, couldn't find a decent freelancer, they were a scammer, they were window shopping...

The only time I have sent proposals to a job with so many applicants, is when I knew I was the best, and they hadn't likely seen anyone with my qualifications. It worked twice, but they were very specific jobs.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members