🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submitted proposals with no response from buy...
Page options
8a5a370f
Community Member

Submitted proposals with no response from buyers

Hello!

This is my first post on this forum, and I would greatly appreciate your help in understanding the potential reasons and finding a solution to recover the connections used to submit two proposals that were submitted about a month ago, but the client has not responded to either of them. They have neither interviewed me nor expressed any interest in my favor.
While my application has not been rejected yet either, is it possible for me to recover the connections used for these two proposals?

One more thing in addition, if anyone can help me understand how long I will remain in the "New" Freelancer status, as it seems very disadvantageous to succeed on this platform, despite having over 20 years of experience in the field I am applying for.

Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
spectralua
Community Member

You cannot recover connects wasted. Be ready to lose them when apply.

Your experience dont matter here now. You must pay for boosting\badges and other gambling. Or client will never see you. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
c32837fa
Community Member

Sir, I saw your problem and I can understand because I myself have gone through these stages. Actually the connects you use to get jobs. Upwork never returns to him. And the proposal you are looking at. It is terminated at the end of the month. And this has happened to me many times.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

waqar uddin
8a5a370f
Community Member

Many thanks indeed for your time and reply. I wish you a great day ahead👍

spectralua
Community Member

You cannot recover connects wasted. Be ready to lose them when apply.

Your experience dont matter here now. You must pay for boosting\badges and other gambling. Or client will never see you. 

Thank you very much for your reply. I apprechiate it 👍. Regards 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members