🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submitted the work on last milestone, but my ...
Page options
musaakbass
Community Member

Submitted the work on last milestone, but my client is not approving it. Client is not answering..

Hi there, i have an contract with my client. I'm an architect, 3D artist, and he wanted me to design 3 containers for 200 Dolars, and for this project he wanted me to get 5 renders from the work. For each render he submited 5 milestone, so for the each render the price will be 40 dolars. i got my payment 1 by 1 and he really loved the worked what i did. Before the last mile stone he wanted me to do 1 more project, in the same one so he assaigned to me 1 more mile stone for 150 dolars. I submitted the worked aswell, yesterday. But i can't reach him, and he got all the renders (works) which i sent him and he is using them rightnow, and i'm not sure he'll pay me the last mile stone because while i was taking the before milestones he really loved the work what i did, but he was like he doesn't want to pay... So i gave him extra works, extra renders to get my milestones... SO please help me out, how can i get my last mile stone?

4 REPLIES 4
sjbercot
Community Member

Did you use the submit work function in the contract to submit the work for the last milestone? If so, then the client doesn't need to respond, you'll be paid automatically in 14 days.

Yeah, i used the submit the work. So yeah, thank you very much for your help 🙂

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Musa Tugrul A wrote:

Hi there, i have an contract with my client. I'm an architect, 3D artist, and he wanted me to design 3 containers for 200 Dolars, and for this project he wanted me to get 5 renders from the work. For each render he submited 5 milestone, so for the each render the price will be 40 dolars. i got my payment 1 by 1 and he really loved the worked what i did. Before the last mile stone he wanted me to do 1 more project, in the same one so he assaigned to me 1 more mile stone for 150 dolars. I submitted the worked aswell, yesterday. But i can't reach him, and he got all the renders (works) which i sent him and he is using them rightnow, and i'm not sure he'll pay me the last mile stone because while i was taking the before milestones he really loved the work what i did, but he was like he doesn't want to pay... So i gave him extra works, extra renders to get my milestones... SO please help me out, how can i get my last mile stone?

You don't need to do anything, the client does not need to do anything. I hope you didn't spam him with messages. 

ofcourse i didin't spam him 🙂 He approved the last payment, but rn should i end the contract? what should i do?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members