🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suggested Update in Advanced Job Search
Page options
asifhossain77
Community Member

Suggested Update in Advanced Job Search

Greetings,

I am a newbie in upwork and trying to land the first job. In my quest to landing the first job I have to use the advanced job search frequently. There I have noticed that in filters section we don't have connect filters.

It would be nice to find job listing based on required connects to apply.

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10
Community Member

Asif H wrote:

Greetings,

I am a newbie in upwork and trying to land the first job. In my quest to landing the first job I have to use the advanced job search frequently. There I have noticed that in filters section we don't have connect filters.

It would be nice to find job listing based on required connects to apply.

I would actually love this so that all the broke people would obsess over the 2 connect jobs and let me chad it up with the 6 connect jobs. Please do this Upwork.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Asif and Jennifer,

I'll be happy to share your feedback with the team. 

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Asif and Jennifer,

I'll be happy to share your feedback with the team. 

Thanks!

uh oh, now I'm scared that I'm gonna get what I wish for. My god, Valeria you chose this time to take me seriously? 😄 I keeeed I keeee, don't ban me.

That's right, Jennifer, now I'll also have to inform the team that one of our most influential Community gurus wants this to happen. Robot wink

~ Valeria
Upwork
kathrynsara
Community Member

Although there are a lot of options when it comes to sorting job listings on here, it would be immensely helpful if we could also sort jobs by how many connects are needed to apply.  When I buy connects I'm often left with 2-4 that I can't use since most jobs I apply to require six.

If upwork added an option so that we could sort by connects I could spend those on an application that can take them, instead of having to search for one.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members