🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suggestion Adding Certification
Page options
ac937543
Community Member

Suggestion Adding Certification

Dear Upwork Support team,

I am writing to suggest that you add LinkedIn to the list of certified institutions that Upwork freelancers can add their certificates from. LinkedIn is one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, and its certificates are highly respected by employers. Adding LinkedIn to the list of certified institutions would allow Upwork freelancers to showcase their LinkedIn-earned credentials to potential clients, and would help Upwork to attract more qualified freelancers to its platform.

I understand that Upwork has a rigorous process for vetting certified institutions. However, I believe that LinkedIn meets all of Upwork's criteria. LinkedIn is a well-established and reputable company with a track record of providing high-quality education and training. LinkedIn certificates are also widely accepted by employers, which demonstrates their value.

I urge you to consider adding LinkedIn to the list of certified institutions. This would be a valuable addition to Upwork, and it would benefit both freelancers and employers.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Rizwan
3 REPLIES 3
helal-mhu
Community Member

Nice suggestion.

thank you so much appreciate that 

Rizwan
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

Thank you for your suggestion. While this feature is not available, you can add custom certifications to your profile and add up to two custom certifications. Note that a custom certification will not have a verified badge.

custom certification.png

We took note of this, and we will share it with the team.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members