🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suspended account
Page options
ec1ac839
Community Member

Suspended account

I was trying to buy connect on my upwork account just to see that I have been suspended. My sister uses same phone to freelance as well and our accounts got banned at same time. We were asked to contact customer support but can't find a way to do that. Please help me, I have a job in progress.

4 REPLIES 4
ec1ac839
Community Member

Please I need help, my sister isn't worried because she has never done a job before but I have a job in progress. Customer support should help me. Why was my own account suspended? Upwork said two persons can use same IP address. 

PradeepH

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

They said my account was suspended due to suspected fraudulent activities on the billing method, that I should use a new billing method or contact my bank. It's same credit card that I have been using to buy connect that I'm using, my name and location. Why can't it be checked or reach out to me before suspension? It's really not fair, I tried using another persons credit card and it's still saying same thing because you have suspended my account. I replied the customer support how many hours ago and yet no further response. I'm getting depressed over this, kindly reactivate my account please. This very disheartening.

Hi Sandra,

I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members