🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suspended profile
Page options
lazarkostic61
Community Member

Suspended profile

Hello,

My upwork profile has been suspended for couple of weeks now.

Firstly, I started working on upwork in november as a web developer. After I finished my first job successfully, upwork team has requested ID verification call, where I was requested to show my national ID, and was asked a few questions. I got positive answer and my profile has been given back to me. 
After I finished my second job for the same client, they requested ID verification again. It was very similar to first one, but shorter. I got positive answer again, and continued working.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

After all of that, I sent multiple emails where I requested proper explaination why my profile has been suspended, and why I couldn't work anymore, as I verified my identity three times?!

It is very unprofessional from upwork to treat their clients this way. I am deeply disappointed how this situation was handled by upwork team, and expect them to react as soon as possible. 

I'm starting to thinking that I was scammed on this platform, because I followed the rules, satisfied the client with the work, and they have suspended my profile and disabled me to withdraw funds that I have earned myself!

Lazar Kostic
1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lazar,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members