🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suspicious Scammed and Illegitimate Client Ac...
Page options
limonhowlader
Community Member

Suspicious Scammed and Illegitimate Client Activity

Dear Upwork Team,

An Upwork Client (Nagendra Singh, Gravity infosolutions) has sent proposal for hourly long term monthly job.

The job name is AWS Consultant. I have attached the proposal link below.

https://www.upwork.com/ab/proposals/1241238202815348737

He has taken multiple times online interview with me and finally he has made 1 year contract agreement with me. I have several times requested him please hire me through Upwork. But he never did it. He communicated over his email and WhatsApp account. I have this contract agreement from him which is attached with this report. But now he does not want to hire me through Upwork. He also has been already cancelled my job agreement with him or for his company.

His Upwork profile name is Nagendra Singh, Gravity infosolutions, Noida, India.

I want to report against this client because he has done a lot of suspicious scammed activities and illegitimate behavior with me.

I would request Upwork Compliance Team to please take an action such types of suspicious scammed and illegitimate activates done by this client.

Thank You.

Limon Chandra Howlader

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Limon,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. Our team will investigate the client further and take proper action.

I would also suggest to check out this Post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members