🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Telegram scummers devour my connects!
Page options
a_tanasiichuk
Community Member

Telegram scummers devour my connects!

I don't even know approximately how many connections I spent on such ads. I can often give 15, 11 connections for such ads and also spend the effort to write unique offers, and tips on how to do the job better.

Working only with those who have already opened contracts is not an option, because most of my clients worked for the first time on upwork and it is bad to ignore such people.

Is it possible to make some kind of button so that I can return all my connections when these people start to piss me off like in Telegram or something?!

It is not fair that I do not get back all the connections spent on them (and the busted conncets too).

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
spectralua
Community Member

Yep, you need to report it. After that if Upwork will delete jobpost then connects will be refunded.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
spectralua
Community Member

Yep, you need to report it. After that if Upwork will delete jobpost then connects will be refunded.

5926dcb5
Community Member

Getting hard work preparing a proposal is sometimes overwhelming but never give up, just report I hope Upwork has the best way to resolve it. 

mwiggenhorn
Community Member

If the job is removed for being a scam, I believe you get your connects back. Be sure to flag each and every job/ conversation that is suspicious.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members