🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The Upwork portfolio feature is not too good
Page options
chris_bannu
Community Member

The Upwork portfolio feature is not too good

Hey guys,

I use Behance as my portfolio, and I quit positng my works on Upwork a long time ago, due to the terrible UX. However, I tried adding an image (yes, juse an image) today to my only portfolio item, which is actually a link to my Behance profile, and it took me more than adding a complete project on Behance, and at the end I received an error message, which suggested that I should try some other time :)))

Please guys, I love Upwork, it's the best place to be, but please do something about the portfolio feature, at least don't make us go through all the steps just to edit one single step, it makes no sense 🙂 Plus Upwork is quite slow here, even though I have a 1000mbps internet connection, I think in countries where the speed is 5-10mbps, the freelancer has to take the day off to add/edit a portfolio item 😄

Thank you kindly, and my apologies if I've offended anyone, it was not my intention 🙂
Chris

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Christian,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'll definitely share this with the team for review and consideration.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a_donohue
Community Member

Running into the exact same problem today myself. I have been working on my portfolio updates for 2 full days and today I get the try again later error AFTER I have spent all the time getting the text and images right. Extremely frustrating!!! Hope there will be a solution soon.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amy,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. If this happens again, could you please share the screenshot of the error message with us? We'd like to escalate it to the correct team for review. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same problem again today, I get a "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." message when I try to edit a link.

I really hope the portfolio feature gets redesigned from the ground up, it's just so difficult and time consuming to use, and to be honest I'd love to, but it's such a complete waste of time.

Hi Christian,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members