🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » The client ended the contract and blocked me ...
Page options
maria_plekhanova
Community Member

The client ended the contract and blocked me for NO REASON

The client ended the contract and blocked me for NO REASON, what should I do? Will I get paid for it?

6 REPLIES 6
jr-translation
Community Member

Maria P wrote:

The client ended the contract and blocked me for NO REASON, what should I do? Will I get paid for it?

Did you deliver anything?

I worked hourly and earned about $ 60 for projects I did. She never complained and was pleased with my work. But now I don't even know what to think ...

Jennifer R wrote:

Maria P wrote:

I worked hourly and earned about $ 60 for projects I did. She never complained and was pleased with my work. But now I don't even know what to think ...

Maria P wrote:

Jennifer R wrote:

Maria P wrote:

Did you track the time with the tracker?

petra_r
Community Member

Maria P wrote:
The client ended the contract and blocked me for NO REASON

The client did the exact same thing to at least 2 other people..... It looks like the client hired 8 people for the job, and is keeping the freelancers whose work cost her the least.

Consider yourself lucky to have ran away from a horrible, cheap, peanut client like that. You should be thankful to gods or destiny, whichever played their part here.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members