🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » There was an error loading this page: error [...
Page options
qingyingzhuo
Community Member

There was an error loading this page: error [6496822e28bb2181-DUS].

My projects site webpage opens and displays an error. There was an error loading this page: error [6496822e28bb2181-DUS]. Help me please.https://www.upwork.com/services/product/art-pattern-logo-illustrator-vector-conversion-1383796482613... 

Thanks

Zhuo

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Zhuo,

Thank you for your message. I checked and the page is loading fine here. Could you please try loading the page again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46

Hi Christian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi AJ

So cookies clearing didnt work as initally suggested or other browser.

- Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Edge

- Firefox (i nearly always use firefox) -  Version 113.0.2 (64-Bit)

- Windows 11 Home for PC - Version 22H2

- extra details - all other contracts work and I can use tracking.

boaschristian_0-1686164456659.png

Thanks for your help AJ.

9c5d5f3d
Community Member

i am facing the same problem on my upwork account could you please guide me how to resolve it

the error is

There was an error loading this page: error [8270d53e8facf154-CDG, 8270d53e8facf154-CDG]. Please contact customer support for assistance: support.upwork.com

Hi Haider,

I tried and can't replicate the issue you're describing. I checked on some project links from your account, and no error occurred. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of the page from which you're having the error; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9c5d5f3d
Community Member

colud you please ceck screen shot still i am unable to use further my account still restricted, 

3d6c5e12
Community Member

There was an error loading this page: error [83468cd4991bd059-KHI, 83468cd4991bd059-KHI]. Please contact customer support for assistance

i am getting this error while submitting the purposal 

Hi Nauman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members