🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » This Link has Expired
Page options
Firdous I Community Member

This Link has Expired

Hi,

When I try to submit a proposal, I always get the following message " This 'link has Expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days."

May I Know why?? and How to Solve this problem.

I did try to log in with a different browser and clear my cookies, but still, I get the same response>>

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Oliver,

We may have asked you to verify your account a while ago and the link is no longer available. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Select Get Support at the bottom of the Help Center page
  2. Type a question or topic and select "Send." The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support"
  4. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided

Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

95 REPLIES 95
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Usman,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Donna Mae M Community Member

Hello,

I have encountered the same issue. Somebody can help me please?

Thank you

Avery O Community Manager

Hi Donna, 

A member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further. You can access the ticket here.

~ Avery
Haroon A Community Member

I'm also having the same issue. Can someone help me?

dana r Community Member

I have the same issue

Hi Dana,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Anjali T Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I am unable to submit proposals due to this error,  "This link has expired
Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days." Its more than 3 months.

Please help..

Thanks and Regards, 

Anjali

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Anjali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Nasir U Community Member

This link has expired. Same problem with me, Solve this problem Please.

The Link expired.jpg

Hi Nasir,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance. Kindly expect an update from one of the members on this page once your case has been fully reviewed. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Khaled H Community Member

Hello

same problem for me too: 

"This link has expired"

a solution please

Hi Khaled,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Kingsley O Community Member

Hello Upwork,

I've been seeing the same 'This link has expired' message when I try to apply for a gig here. Please, help,. Thanks.

Hi Kingsley,

~Andrea
Dimitrije P Community Member

Can you please help me as well? I am facing the same issue. 

Thank you!

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Dimitrije,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Chermilyn S Community Member

HI,

I encounter same issue. Can someone help me resolve this issue?

Thank you

Hi Chermilyn,

~ Arjay
Upwork
Oliver S Community Member

I apologize to get on this thread too, but I have wrote to tech support and didn't get an answer,

Can you help me too?

I have the same issue, can't apply for any job I keep getting the message : 

"

This link has expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days."

PLEASE HELP

Hi Oliver,

We may have asked you to verify your account a while ago and the link is no longer available. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Select Get Support at the bottom of the Help Center page
  2. Type a question or topic and select "Send." The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support"
  4. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided

Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Dimitrije P Community Member

I am facing the same issue. Please help

Thomas H Community Member

I think I have this same issue. I am attempting to do the steps you mention here, but no matter what I do I cannot get a link to actually contact support. At one point the chat attemps to link me to the form for submitting my ID, but this also gives a (slightly different, see attached) error. Can you please assist me with identity verification?

Thomas H Community Member

TLDR: I think I need assistance verifying my ID.

Whenever I try to apply for a job I get the following error:

Screenshot from 2023-09-28 15-29-10.png

_After doing some digging on the forums, it seems that this is due to an expired link for verifying my ID:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/This-Link-has-Expired%20/m-p/951813

Whenever I try to follow the instructions listed there, I am unable to submit a support request. I end up getting bounced to a dead link (shown below)

Screenshot from 2023-09-28 15-45-05.png

Please assist! I would like to start applying to some jobs soon.

Hi Thomas,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to give your report the attention it deserves. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Shabab A Community Member

1.  I am facing issue like link has expired whenever i try to submit my proposal aScreenshot_20231013-200519.jpg

gainst any project. 
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members