🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: This Link has Expired
Page options
firdousadam
Community Member

This Link has Expired

Hi,

When I try to submit a proposal, I always get the following message " This 'link has Expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days."

May I Know why?? and How to Solve this problem.

I did try to log in with a different browser and clear my cookies, but still, I get the same response>>

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Oliver,

We may have asked you to verify your account a while ago and the link is no longer available. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Select Get Support at the bottom of the Help Center page
  2. Type a question or topic and select "Send." The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support"
  4. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided

Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

95 REPLIES 95

Hi Dimitrije,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
xxix
Community Member

HI,

I encounter same issue. Can someone help me resolve this issue?

Thank you

Hi Chermilyn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
svilanoliver
Community Member

I apologize to get on this thread too, but I have wrote to tech support and didn't get an answer,

Can you help me too?

I have the same issue, can't apply for any job I keep getting the message : 

"

This link has expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days."

PLEASE HELP

Hi Oliver,

We may have asked you to verify your account a while ago and the link is no longer available. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Select Get Support at the bottom of the Help Center page
  2. Type a question or topic and select "Send." The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support"
  4. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided

Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
d_puzovic
Community Member

I am facing the same issue. Please help

tsnitz
Community Member

I think I have this same issue. I am attempting to do the steps you mention here, but no matter what I do I cannot get a link to actually contact support. At one point the chat attemps to link me to the form for submitting my ID, but this also gives a (slightly different, see attached) error. Can you please assist me with identity verification?

tsnitz
Community Member

TLDR: I think I need assistance verifying my ID.

Whenever I try to apply for a job I get the following error:

Screenshot from 2023-09-28 15-29-10.png

_After doing some digging on the forums, it seems that this is due to an expired link for verifying my ID:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/This-Link-has-Expired%20/m-p/951813

Whenever I try to follow the instructions listed there, I am unable to submit a support request. I end up getting bounced to a dead link (shown below)

Screenshot from 2023-09-28 15-45-05.png

Please assist! I would like to start applying to some jobs soon.

Hi Thomas,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to give your report the attention it deserves. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

1.  I am facing issue like link has expired whenever i try to submit my proposal aScreenshot_20231013-200519.jpg

gainst any project. 

•  I am facing issue like link has expired whenever i try to submit my proposal a against any project. 

Hi Shabab,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I am consistently having the exact same issue with this displayed every single time I apply for any job and has been doing this for weeks... "This link has expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days."

HI Michael,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
kcodina
Community Member

I am having the same issue, can someone help?

Hi Kayla,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. I've shared your report with the team and raised a ticket to give your concern the attention it deserves. One of the members will be in touch on this page with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a1cf6af9
Community Member

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue of getting the "This link has expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days" page.

Hi Mariam,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
f452aa40
Community Member

I am getting the same issue. Even with jobs that were posted 45 seconds ago 

Hi Donnell,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
davids_hartanto
Community Member

davids_hartanto_1-1679869885574.png

Having the same issue rn. Need help.

Hi David,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have received this verification link via a support ticket. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. In case the ticket is closed, you can respond to the email notification for the same support sent to the registered email address to create a follow up ticket. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
vitorams
Community Member

I'm also having this messade "This link has expired"

Hi Vitor,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
55436bb8
Community Member

How did you solve this? Please help! 

zahidhussain708
Community Member

link expire problem during proposal submittion . 

Hi Zahid,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
hammaadakhtar
Community Member

link expire problem during proposal submittion

Hi Hammaad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
almirudisfrank
Community Member

I have the same "The link has expired" issue and wasn't able to get the automatic service to create a ticket. Can I please get a ticket opened by one of the Mods please?

Thanks

Hi Francisco,

I tried but I was not able to replicate this issue. Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
  • Reason for contacting support

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi AJ,

The issue does persist, here is the info:

• Browser/s used: Firefox and Edge
  • Browser version: 115.0.2 and 115.0.1901.183 repsectively
  • Machine’s OS: Windows 11
  • Machine’s OS:
  • Screengrab of the issue: attached

Please raise a ticket.

Kr, Francisco

Hi Francisco Gerardo,

Arjay here taking over your case for AJ. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to give this the attention it deserves. One of our agents will contact you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay,

Thank you for your message. The link you provided prompts a website where I need a username and password. I have tried both my email and my User ID used in Upwork, with my correct Upwork password, and it won't grant me access.

This is starting to get frustrating, it's so difficult to get proper support on this platform.

You have my email, can we not take the communication through there?

Kr, Francisco

95b3fa49
Community Member

I'm also getting "This link has expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days." whenever I click "Apply now" on any job. And I am not able to create a ticket. Please assist.

Hi Joshua,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your concern. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
nathanguy750
Community Member

Hi! 

I'm also having a problem with this. When I try to submit a proposal, I am getting the following message " This 'link has Expired

Can someone please help me. Thank you so much

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
macs1104
Community Member

I have the same issue and cannot get through the "Get Support" bot to actually help connect me with someone to open a ticket. 

shabab2010
Community Member

I am facing issue like "link has expired". please help me.. ticket are assigned but problem remain same.. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members