🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Timesheet Showing Wrong Dates
Page options
leticia17
Community Member

Timesheet Showing Wrong Dates

Is anyone else experiencing this issue??, my time sheet is showing the wrong dates, its supposed to be Wednesday Nov 16 and its showing as Tuesday Nov 15 and insead of showing my teamsheet Monday thru Sunday its showing as Sunday thru Saturday.

12 REPLIES 12
Community Member

More than likely it is your time zone display setting. The default is UTC (i.e. GMT +0). Change to your local time zone using the drop down in the browser. For me, it never sticks, so I just have to remember to swap it whenever I review my log.

25005175_0-1668567774125.png

Dark theme looks good. Is this some Upwork setting that I've missed or some kind of browser extension? 

Browser experimental feature. It has a few downsides, like all of the "X" buttons on notifications and stuff are invisible.

25005175_0-1668716401196.png

leticia17
Community Member

Im looking at my Overview Time sheet, not sure what screen you are showing me but its not the screen Im referring too You see how today is thursday and it showing as still Wednesday, I contracted Support two weeks ago and nothing has been, I love Upwork and everything but it comes to support they suck.

leticia17_0-1668689250838.png

Hi Leticia,

It looks like Jonathan is showing you the Work Diary and you're looking at the Reports > Overview page. Please note that the Reports page is always shown in UTC and that can't be changed. To confirm the days your hours are logged in your time zone, I recommend checking your Work Diary as Jonathan is showing here.

~Andrea
Upwork
bigtomjp
Community Member

If we could just add manual time in the work diary everything would be so much better. The Timesheet continues to be a joke and a big waste of time.

Yeah, it did the same thing to me, Leticia. I put Friday; it showed up on Thursday. It probably is the time zone difference, I'll try it next time.

ericaandrews
Community Member

Yes. I am having the same problem with Overview showing work on the WRONG day.  8 hours worked on Wednesday is showing all 8 hours on Tuesday.  No. It has not 'always' been like that.  I noticed the problem THIS week and had to open a ticket last night, which I suspect they'll do nothing with.   "UTC" does not explain why the entire 8 hours is showing on the wrong day, since I am in EST, with is UTC -5 hours.  That's a 5 hour difference, not a full 24 hours difference.  It was not doing this last week or in any other previous weeks that I remember.  It started this week. Somebody broke something.  It's a bug. Period.  Please fix it. 

bigtomjp
Community Member

I have been seeing an issue that when you review Monday UTC it opens up Tuesday UTC in the time sheet. Same for any day, it opens the next day. The issue is that it is impossible to review any Sunday timesheet from the Timesheet UI. I would be happy to share a screen recording of this issue with Upwork staff. The new Tminesheet continues to be a problem.

bigtomjp
Community Member

I started an actual support ticket a week ago and I was told a few hours ago that the issue was reproduced and then it was fixed. It is not fixed. I sent in more info on the issue still being there and I was then told it was isolated to only me. If that was true, how did support reproduce and fix the problem. How can they say that when I summitted a link to this thread. Upwork support seems to have no clue what is going on.

As a side note, my support ticket is filed under "Work Diary" even thought it no longer exists. Zero consistency seems to be the normal thing.

Its not isolated only to you, Im having the same issue for about two weeks, in the timesheet, when clicking on the "weekly" section, it shows the previous date. I was suggested by support to change the timezone which of course had no effect. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members