🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Eligible weeks not updating
Page options
jaycee_digitals
Community Member

Top-Rated Eligible weeks not increasing

Hello, there.

Yes, I'd like to know why my weeks for qualification for top-rated status haven't been increasing, despite meeting the qualifications

Yes, I was on my 15th week of the 16 weeks to qualify for the top-rated badge :japanese_symbol_for_beginner: on Upwork before I miss out on the qualification. The qualification weeks have been dropping back for the weeks I wasn't qualified till it got to the 6th week of the qualification weeks. 

After working on some jobs and getting nice ratings, I got back to 93% JSS and since then I've been maintaining the 93%.

It's now over 7 weeks having over 90% JSS and meeting all of the criteria but the weeks seem not to be increasing.🤔

Please, I'd like to know why this is happening.

Thanks in anticipation for your kind response.

Regards,

Joy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joy,

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

510 REPLIES 510

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for reaching out and we truly admire your eagerness in getting the Top Rated badge. About the Top Rated Eligible Weeks, you still have the same total number of eligible weeks as last time we checked. Eligible weeks must include Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score above or equal to 90%. Every Saturday, we update your eligibility status by dropping the oldest week and adding the newest one. This means that your eligibility status can change depending on your performance in the most recent week compared to the week that was dropped. Check out this help page for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9573d3b9
Community Member

Thanks Arjay for replying me,

But I'm still confused when my top rated eligible weeks will be updated?

qualityforall99
Community Member

Hi, I am facing an issue, My Job score is 91% , but still my Top Rated eligible weeks are not getting updated,

Hi Mirza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please remember that eligible weeks are the ones where you had Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score at 90% or above. Every Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. In order for the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago.

When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, Upwork team, from my profile stats, Top Rated eligible weeks is not updating since 4weeks

cc0d54dc
Community Member

I have got a negative feedback from a client without a message as I have got 3/5 stars so how do that affect my JSS this much also I have 2 questions : 
Is that going to affect my weeks eligible to top rated padge ? 
How to recover back to 90+ as it is more difficult to have more contracts with 85 % feedback ? 
Thanks 

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear about your score drop. As you may already know, part of the requirement for earning the Top Rated badge is maintaining a Rising Talent status or Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible week(s), you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cc0d54dc
Community Member

Okay Thanks Luiggi R, Is there any tips to get back to 90+ % ?

Hello Ahmed,

If your Job Success Score has dropped, don't lose hope. There are ways to improve it and get back on track. You can read more about boosting your score here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
72d8e23e
Community Member

My Top Rated eligible weeks 12 of 16 since 2 months and it is update my job score but not weeks since 2 months as still same. I'm eligible Top-Rated but it doesn't update yet. 

Screenshot_9.png

Hi MD,

Thanks for reaching out. You see the same number of weeks because you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past 16 weeks of the calculation window, you'll need to wait for those non-eligible weeks to fall out of the calculation while achieving all the requirements in the current week. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. You can refer to this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ AJ
Upwork
marchanjohn
Community Member

Hello! My top rated eligible week did not increased this week. I have a consistent 90+% jss and I also do not have any account holds. Kindly help. Thank you!

Hi John,

Thank you for your message. Eligible weeks are the ones where you had Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score at 90% or above. Every Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. In order for the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago. Because of the past 16 weeks, you still have the same total number of eligible ones as the last time we checked. Check out this help page for more information.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, thanks for your response. It seems like my eligible week count update got delayed for a few hours... the count has been updated just now.

Hey Upwork community, I've got a job success rate of 93 percent and my earnings are increasing every week. However, my top-rated eligible weeks haven't been increasing for the past two weeks. On November 5, my week was increased, but since then it's been stuck and hasn't updated about November 5. Could you please check this issue and add my eligibility weeks for top-rated? Thanks!

Hi Saba,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count.

Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f3ae6bc1
Community Member

I've gone back to sitting at a 91% Top Rated status for a month now (from 88% before) and the Top Rated weeks went from sitting at 4 weeks last weeks. Wouldn't that change at lease one week .

Hi Marcin,

I understand your concern. Your total number of eligible weeks has not changed since the last time we checked. To be eligible, you need to have Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of 90% or higher. We update your eligibility every Saturday by adding the current week and dropping the week that was 17 weeks ago.

To increase your eligibility, you have to meet the criteria this week, but not 17 weeks ago (your eligibility will go up by one week).

To decrease your eligibility, you have to fail the criteria this week, but not 17 weeks ago (your eligibility will go down by one week).

You can refer to this help page for more information. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
adityaprak
Community Member

Hey,

I
've maintained a success score above 90% for several weeks, but my Top Rated Qualification Weeks are not showing improvement. Could you please explain the reason behind this? Additionally, how can I address this issue, and when can I expect to see an increase?

Hi Aditya,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
afnan7634
Community Member

Hello my  Eligible weeks are stuck on 10 of 16 from last 8 weeks I should be a top rated seller right now on upwork my jss is 100% please Help

Hi Usama,

Thank you for reaching out and we admire your eagerness in getting the Top Rated badge. However, you see the same number of weeks because you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past 16 weeks of the calculation window. You'll need to wait for those non-eligible weeks to fall out of the calculation while achieving all the requirements in the current week.

Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. You can refer to this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fb1bd00c
Community Member

Hello I have noticed my Top rated eligibility weeks are not improving or going up it has been stuck to 8 weeks out of 16 and yet my JSS score has been moving up from 93 to now 97

Ps; I had the Top rated badge once but I lost it. This is the second time trying out and I just wonder how the Eligibility weeks hasn't moved up a bit in over a few weeks. It became stagnant.

Kindly some clarity or assistance would be of much help.

Hi Philip,

One of the reasons why your eligible weeks are not increasing is because the number of weeks you are eligible for is the same as the last time we checked. To be eligible, you need to have Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of 90% or more. We update the number of weeks every Saturday by adding the current week and dropping the week that was 17 weeks ago. You can refer to the chart here

You get one more week if you are eligible now and not 17 weeks ago. You lose one week if you are not eligible now and were 17 weeks ago.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Okay Understood qnd thank you for the explanation and clarification 

031fd2b1
Community Member

I have 2 of 16 top rated eligible weeks on upwork as my JSS is 100%.

How can I find which weeks these were? I am assuming it is the last 2 weeks but not sure how to find this?

In addition I believe that the jss is a result of my longer term contracts and reviews. Is there any way that this will decrease as these contracts will continue to roll on as they have been.

Hi Anthony,

There is no way to check which weeks they were. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

Your JSS can change because:

• You’ve received poor public or private feedback from one or more clients
  • You’ve received very positive public or private feedback from one or more clients
  • A higher-value job is added to your JSS and it outweighs lower-value jobs
  • Past jobs are no longer considered because they fall outside the time frame

I suggest that you continue applying for jobs and winning projects to get more feedback from clients and potentially increase your JSS. To read more on this, kindly check this article.

~ AJ
Upwork
b69c2542
Community Member

I have JSS of 100%, but still my eligible weeks are stuck at 12 weeks.

Hi Disha,

To earn Top Rated badge, you need to maintain Rising Talent badge or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
def36022
Community Member

hi
i have serious concern that my top rated freelancer weeks are constantly decreasing from 16, now it has reached.
why is this dude! is we going to past! hahah , i think my profile is going to past rather than world

Hi Waqar,

Thank you for reaching out. This is normal since you used to have the Rising Talent badge and no longer have it, and the Top Rated eligible weeks increase when you maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. You can check this article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
rfirdavs
Community Member

I have been holding 90%+ JSS for 3-4 weeks but top-rated eligible weeks are not growing. Here is my current stats:

rfirdavs_0-1703445366697.png

I had the same issue but it was fixed after à week!

Hi Firdavs,

~ AJ
Upwork
791880a7
Community Member

Despite maintaining a rising talent status, my top-rated eligible weeks remained at 14. However, after achieving a 75% Job Success Score (JSS), my eligible weeks dropped to 11. Despite subsequent hard work and an improvement to a 94% JSS over the past three weeks, my Top Rated eligible weeks have not updated. My "Available Now" badge is active, and I am consistently engaged. I would appreciate a solution to address this issue.

Hi Zainab,

Out of the past 16 weeks, you still have the same total number of eligible weeks as last time we checked. Eligible weeks must include Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score above or equal to 90%. Each Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. You can check this help article which also provides an example of how it is calculated. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
gokhan-can
Community Member

hello, my top rated plus badge was removed because of my jss dropping to 88%. Now its 100% again but I dont see the badge. I'm sure all the requirements are met. After a week, still no luck...

Do I have to wait for 16 weeks again to get back the badge? or is it something wrong with my profile?

Hi Gokhan,

This is correct. Maintaining Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of 90% for at least 13 out of the last 16 weeks is part of the criteria for earning the Top Rated badge. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible week(s), you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

hi Luiggi, thanks for your answer. It is saying "0 of 16"  in my stats. I lost my badge on this June. So, do I have to wait for 4 months with staying eligible?

jacquelinewriter
Community Member

Hello, I noticed my top rated eligible weeks having not been updating for almost two months now despite my profile being 100% complete and my JSS being above 90% for weeks. What could be the issue please? This is hindering me from getting my Top Rated Badge as it seems to be stuck on 10 out of 16 weeks. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members