🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top-Rated Eligible weeks not increasing
Page options
jaycee_digitals
Community Member

Top-Rated Eligible weeks not increasing

Hello, there.

Yes, I'd like to know why my weeks for qualification for top-rated status haven't been increasing, despite meeting the qualifications

Yes, I was on my 15th week of the 16 weeks to qualify for the top-rated badge :japanese_symbol_for_beginner: on Upwork before I miss out on the qualification. The qualification weeks have been dropping back for the weeks I wasn't qualified till it got to the 6th week of the qualification weeks. 

After working on some jobs and getting nice ratings, I got back to 93% JSS and since then I've been maintaining the 93%.

It's now over 7 weeks having over 90% JSS and meeting all of the criteria but the weeks seem not to be increasing.🤔

Please, I'd like to know why this is happening.

Thanks in anticipation for your kind response.

Regards,

Joy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Joy,

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

495 REPLIES 495

Hey Alina,
No there are some criterias for awarding toprated. You may find in "Find Work > My Stats". Once you are eligibe for 16 

Top Rated eligible weeks you will be awarded with top rated.

For more reference check 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468-Top-Rated 

Karan Gandhi
5206722a
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

My Top Rated Eligible week is not increasing. It has been going to be more than 2 weeks of my JSS is 90%  but not week is increasing. Byway I already have , Hi Team Can you please Top Rated Badge on My Profile.

Hi Sumera,

When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process. You will only get the Top Rated badge when you meet all the criteria listed here.

~ AJ
Upwork

HI

2 weeks in not increase top-rated week please reset top-rated week thank you

haseebmansoor
Community Member

Some where in January 2023 i dropped my JSS score to below 90% so my top rated eigible weeks start dropping till February. Now they are 7 of 16. But for last 2 months i maintained my JSS score over 90% but my top rated weeks are not increasing at all.

There might be some accumulated  block of non-eligible weeks in the 1.5 months where my score was below 90%. But i am not expecting too many non-eligible weeks accumulated in just 1.5 months and they should be cleared by now as from past 2 month my score is over 90%

Please look into this matter and fix my non-eligible week issue which is not increasing at all.

Hi Haseeb,

I'm sorry to hear your Top Rated eligible weeks are not increasing. Please, note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c4b23344
Community Member

Hi.

I have a problem with my eligible weeks for Top rated badge. For 4 weeks (2x weekly summary) my top rated eligible weeks are on 10 of 16, but I had 90% of JSS, and now I have 93%. I don't know what is the problem, I had projects with good results and feedbacks. 

Before this 4 weeks, I had one week with 89% of JSS and after that changed my top rated eligible weeks from 9 of 16 to 10 of 16, and from there nothing changed.

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for your message. Eligible weeks are the ones where you had Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score at 90% or above. Every Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. In order for the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago. Because of the past 16 weeks, you still have the same total number of eligible ones as last time we checked. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

So if I had 10 weeks over 90% and I had 10 of 16 eligible weeks for the Top Rated badge, and after that, I dropped to 88%, do I need to go again from 0 weeks to 16 weeks to get Top Rated? 

Hi Antonio,

Should this happen, your eligible weeks will then be reduced to 9. The chart below shows how Top Rated eligibility can change week over week. As a new week is added in the week 1 row, an old week drops off from the week 16 row. Weeks with a JSS of 90% or higher are green, and weeks with a JSS of less than 90% are orange. Weeks with Rising Talent status are also eligible (green).

For example, in the week of 11/14, this freelancer was not Top Rated eligible because they only had 12 of the last 16 weeks at 90% or greater. The next week, 11/21, they became eligible because the most recent week was 90% or greater and pushed the oldest week, an under-90% week, out of the 16-week date range.

759e32fa_1-1684070576275.png

~ AJ
Upwork

But I have a chance to get a Top Rated badge in the future, right, because I don't get updates (a few months but I'm above the 90%) for a while?

Hi Antonio,

Yes, if you maintain your JSS at 90%, eventually your Top Rated Eligible Weeks will increase thus making you eligible to get the Top Rated badge.

~ AJ
Upwork
graciecat920
Community Member

My updated eligible weeks have not changed, stuck on 12/16. It has stayed this way for over 3 weeks, despite having all eligibility criteria met. It should be 15/16, which would make me top rated plus again.

Can someone help resolve this? I sent a message to support, but its been updated to "solved" status- even though they only sent me an article on how to get top rated.

Thank you!

Hi Nicole,

Please, note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cankocak
Community Member

All my stats are enough for top rated badge right now but it still not showing on my profile could someone check or help me ?

Thank you.

Hi Can,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Looks like the reason why you still haven't received the Top Rated badge, is because there is a non-eligible week within the total number of weeks for your calculation. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sehar_nr
Community Member

Hi, please check the screenshots... I have maintained a job success score of 100%, earning above $1k, but I don't get a top-rated badge yet. I have been working on Upwork for over two years and continuously sending proposals for the last six months. Why it's showing 2 of 16 weeks? Second I am working long-term with my clients, so why it's showing 0% long-term? My client is working with me every month. Please check and fix my issue. Thanks

You need to be eligible for 13 out 16 weeks to be Top Rated. You're still 11 weeks away.

But why it's showing 2 weeks, I am working on upwork for the last 2+ Years and for the last six months I am getting projects and sending proposals continuously so why its 2 weeks? I don't understand.

Because you need to be ELIGIBLE for 13 weeks. Meaning, you have to meet the Top Rated criteria for 13 weeks out of 16.

alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Support team,

When I click on Get paid, it shows me this message," Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support."

My Account is restricted to get paid. Please restore my Account, I want to withdraw my Fund. Please, Open the Ticket with the most suitable Support person. Thank you

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Tanveer

Hi Tanveer,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

My Account is Still Restricted from Get Paid. When I click on get paid, it shows me this message, "Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support". I already sent message here but no one response to me, Please open the Support Ticket with the Chargeback team. Reverse the Chargeback and Fully Restore My Account.

Looking forward to getting positive response from you.

Kind regards,

Tanveer 

Hello Tanveer,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. I can see that the team has already reached out to you via a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support ticket here for more information. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

Please check the previous Ticket was closed. Please Reactivate the Support Ticket with the ChargeBack Team. So I will reverse the ChargeBack payment And then Please Restore My Account. Please open the Ticket with the ChargeBack Team.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Tanveer

Hi Tanveer,

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We understand the importance of resolving your issue in a timely manner and we are committed to providing you with the best possible service. Please do not hesitate to respond to the email notification for the closed support ticket sent to your registered email address. This will create a follow-up ticket to communicate with the team directly.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
de9e5957
Community Member

Hi, 

Please what can I do to improve my Top Rated Eligible weeks? 

It's been stuck on 4 of 16 for months now!. 

My success score is over 90% and I have been actively sending proposals and working. 

What can I do please?

Hi Adeola,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks for your response. 

Do you mean I have to wait until it's 0 of 16, then start all over? 

Hi Adeola,

Thank you for following up. As Annie shared, In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. The chart below shows how Top Rated eligibility can change week over week. As a new week is added in the week 1 row, an old week drops off from the week 16 row. Weeks with a JSS of 90% or higher are green, and weeks with a JSS of less than 90% are orange. Weeks with Rising Talent status are also eligible (green).

For example, in the week of 11/14, this freelancer was not Top Rated eligible because they only had 12 of the last 16 weeks at 90% or greater. The next week, 11/21, they became eligible because the most recent week was 90% or greater and pushed the oldest week, an under-90% week, out of the 16-week date range.

egaruth_0-1683037886371.png

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
arsalanrajpoot
Community Member

I have a 90% success rate and earn more than 30k. But still not getting a top-rated badge?

Hi Arslan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order to earn and maintain Top Rated status, you must meet the following criteria:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

Looks like the reason why you still haven't received the Top Rated badge, is because there are non-eligible weeks within the total number of weeks for your calculation. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ AJ
Upwork
haseebmansoor
Community Member

I am consistently maintaining my JSS over 90% for past 2-3 months. Two weeks ago my To rated eligible week increased from 7 weeks to 8 week. But today after update it didn't change. If it changed last week and my score is over 90% then it suppose to increase after this week update .

Hi Haseeb,

Thank you for your message. Eligible weeks are the ones where you had Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score at 90% or above. Every Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. I checked your My Stats page and noticed that your Eligible weeks have increased to 9 now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
alihyder006
Community Member

Hello people,

I am writing to seek help, I have no badges on Upwork but I have 1k+ earnings in 3 months, with no hold on account or any bad review that makes me eligible for top rated but I don't even have a raising talent badge.  What can I do to resolve this?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~018c23d1ecec8d4525 please look into my account incase I am lagging anywhere 

You need JSS 90%+, within 13 weeks

within 13 weeks of account creation? Even no JSS or Raising talent badge nothing 

13 weeks with good JSS.

For JSS you need more jobs done.

Read requirements.

58a32134
Community Member

HI Support Team,

My Top Rated Week is not increasing even i have 91% JSS securing last almost 2 to 3 weeks. please Increase My Top Rated week now. thank you

Hi Naseem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past and you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation.

When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members