🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top-Rated Eligible weeks not increasing
Page options
jaycee_digitals
Community Member

Top-Rated Eligible weeks not increasing

Hello, there.

Yes, I'd like to know why my weeks for qualification for top-rated status haven't been increasing, despite meeting the qualifications

Yes, I was on my 15th week of the 16 weeks to qualify for the top-rated badge :japanese_symbol_for_beginner: on Upwork before I miss out on the qualification. The qualification weeks have been dropping back for the weeks I wasn't qualified till it got to the 6th week of the qualification weeks. 

After working on some jobs and getting nice ratings, I got back to 93% JSS and since then I've been maintaining the 93%.

It's now over 7 weeks having over 90% JSS and meeting all of the criteria but the weeks seem not to be increasing.🤔

Please, I'd like to know why this is happening.

Thanks in anticipation for your kind response.

Regards,

Joy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Joy,

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

498 REPLIES 498
8432241f
Community Member

Can anyone tell me why my Job Success Score (JSS) is consistently higher than 90%, but my top-rated eligible weeks isn't showing any improvement? It's been a month that I haven't gotten any improvement 😨

8432241f_0-1685444897835.png

Can anyone help me?

07201b22
Community Member

Hi, I am facing an issue with my top-rated weeks stuck for the past few weeks on 10 out of 16 and I can't see them change from 10 for the last 3-4 weeks. Please guide me on what can be the issue. @#Upworksupport

Hi Farhan,

Thank you for your message. To qualify for the Top Rated program, you need to meet certain criteria for at least 13 out of the last 16 weeks. One of these criteria is having Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of 90% or higher. The number of weeks you meet this criterion is shown as eligible weeks in your profile. We update this number every Saturday by adding the current week and dropping the week that is 17 weeks old. See the chart on this help page.

That said, your eligible weeks can increase, decrease, or stay the same depending on your status 17 weeks ago and your current status. For example, if you had a Job Success Score below 90% 17 weeks ago but you have it above 90% now, your eligible weeks will increase by one. If you are not eligible this week, but were eligible 17 weeks ago, this will drop your eligible weeks count by one.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for replying back. My JSS score is 95% and it has been 3-4 weeks but the score is on 10/16. I am attaching the Screenshot. I think there is a technical issue

07201b22_0-1685603249646.png

Yes, I know that but It has been 3-4 weeks that the score is stuck on 10 weeks. My JSS is 95%. May be there is glitch.

Thank you for replying. Actually, my JSS is 95% and it has been 3-4 weeks that my week score is stuck on 10. I was top-rated earlier but because of that one bad review, I lost badge. But again I got 90%+ JSS. Please look into my account if there is a glitch. 

0e61c6d1
Community Member

Hello, 

A few months back, my Top Rated Eligible Weeks were 12 of 16. Then slowly it was reduced to 6 of 16. Even after 4 weeks, the Top Rated Eligible Weeks are 6 of 16. It hasn't increased. My JSS is 95% and I see no reason for the top-rated eligible weeks to remain the same. This is delaying my top-rated badge achievement.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thank you.

Hi Shashank,

Thank you for your message. Eligible weeks are the ones where you had Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score at 90% or above. Every Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. In order for the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago. Because of the past 16 weeks, you still have the same total number of eligible ones as the last time we checked. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
6ea8f1cf
Community Member

Hello, can you please help me my Top Rated Eligible Weeks are not increasing at which stage are my current 2 weeks that I was not top-rated going to fall off and my eligible weeks increase? Thank you

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. I can confirm that you've already earned the Top Rated status, which means you've maintained the Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress, looking at the previous 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

If you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
58a32134
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

My Top Rated Week is not increasing. I have Seured 95% JSS from last one month atleast but my Top Rated week stuck on 12/16  from the last one month. I have Humble request to you please increase my Top rated week and add Top Rated Badge on my Profile.waiting from your positive response.

looking forward to hearing from you.

kind regards,

Naseem

58a32134
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

My Top rated week is not increasing even i have 96% JSS score Please Increase My top Rated Week and Add Top Rated Badge. Thank you

rimple_expobiz
Community Member

My profile success rate is the same as last month. It isn't changing. It's been the same since 28th May. It should be 14 weeks, however, it is showing only 10 weeks. from May 28th. As I was waiting to get it top-rated. Please help. 

58a32134
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

My Top Rated Week is not Increasing Even I have 96% JSS Score. Please Increase My Top Rated Week and Add Top Rated Badge on my Profile. Thank you

6735bc63
Community Member

Hello,

My JSS is 97 for for weeks but Top Rated Eligibility is Stuck 10 weeks at 4 weeks,I should have gotten top rated I have fulfilled all the requirements, Besides have 97 JSS I am not getting any invites I also bought freelancer plus but there's no invites at all.

Yes for me too.It didn't even increase to 1%

Yes

great

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past and you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation.

When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ AJ
Upwork
shubham83791
Community Member

I've get back to 100% JSS score for past 2-3 weeks (from 84% before) but the Top Rated weeks are stuck on 12 weeks and not changing after that. Any helps please....

Hi there. 

Contact Upwork support directly, they will fix it. 

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past and you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation.

When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Ok sir but it is more then 1 month now. I am just stuck on 12 weeks no change in it.

Hi Shubham,

I understand your concern with regard to no change in the Top Rated Eligible Weeks. If you qualify for benefits this week, but you did not qualify 17 weeks ago, your number of eligible weeks will increase by one. If you do not qualify for benefits this week and you did qualify 17 weeks ago, your number of eligible weeks will decrease by one. Please refer to the Top Rated Eligible Weeks table on this link to know how it works.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
rimple_expobiz
Community Member

https://prnt.sc/qoIuESvh8Akp this is my previous message, no response for this.

This is the response regarding my profile's top-rated weeks.
On 26 June it was 10 weeks out of 16.
Today is 29 July, it is showing again 10 weeks out of 16.

Check your data. it's been 3 months already from 28th May, and still, it shows only 10 weeks. 
Even we continue to count the last 3 months, it should be 12 or more. 

This isn't helping. There is no solution for this? Not being top-rated on Upwork I am just losing connects only. I am frustrated really, a lot. 

https://prnt.sc/XrQQMFtXod60 here is the new one, see? no update?

https://prnt.sc/qoIuESvh8Akp this is my previous message, no response for this. 

This is the response regarding my profile's top-rated weeks.
On 26 June it was 10 weeks out of 16.
Today is 29 July, it is showing again 10 weeks out of 16. 

Check your data.

This isn't helping. There is no solution for this? Not being top-rated on Upwork I am just loosing connects only. 

Hi Rimple,

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

Hello!

Could anyone please tell me if there's a way to view my Top Rated Eligible Weeks Rolling Window? 

My Top Rated Eligible Weeks value does not seem to increase since the past 3-4 months.

I have a JSS of 90+ and $1k+ earning.

Hi Koyel,

~ AJ
Upwork
935d1fa9
Community Member

The weeks for qualification are based on a rolling 16-week period. This means that as each week passes, the oldest week drops off and the newest week is added. If you received positive ratings and maintained a high JSS, but those ratings fell within the same weeks as previous positive ratings, it might not have affected the rolling calculation.

4fe63718
Community Member

Looking for help with Top Rated
Today I should have shown in the statistics that it is already 13 weeks before getting Top Rated, but it still shows 12 weeks, while my JSS was not less than 90%

From the moment the countdown of the weeks started, I had 90% JSS and everything was counting normally, at the moment I also see in my profile that my JSS is 90%, but for some reason the 13th week didn’t count why?
In my profile for all 12 weeks there was no jss less than 90%.

Can anyone tell me how this can be fixed?

f6298d9b
Community Member

My top-rated eligible week does not increase from many weeks . Please check the issue and please settle it

f88b6b42
Community Member

Hello, there.My name is sohel .

Yes, I'd like to know why my weeks for qualification for top-rated status haven't been increasing, despite meeting the qualifications. Yes, I was on my 4th week of the 16 weeks to qualify for the top-rated badge.

I was top rated freelancer.But dute to JSS scrore I lost my 2 month ago .now my job score is 90%,already two weeks gone,but eligible weeks is not increasing .

Please, I'd like to know why this is happening.

Thanks in anticipation for your kind response.

Regard

I also face same problem.I lost my top rated badge 2 month ago.now I my JSS is 90%, I maintain it last weeks .but top eligilbe weeks still stuck.what can i do ?

Hi Mohammad,

It looks like you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past and you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation.

~ AJ
Upwork
django_expert
Community Member

I just saw in the transaction tab that I will get paid or my funds will be available in pending on 20th Sep. It supposed to be available in "Pending" section today.
Why my Top rated badge availability weeks are not increasing despite having 100% JSS? 12 weeks from last 2 weeks.

hello

I guess you should contact with Upwork Support team and they will help you with this!

Kartik Kumar
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members