🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top-Rated Eligible weeks
Page options
muhammada33
Community Member

Top-Rated Eligible weeks

Hi there everybody !

I had my JSS below 90 for quite some time (say 8 weeks) but I had it up to 92 on 18th August. I had 4 weeks already completed before but here's the issue. They are still 4 although they should be 6 now as two weeks have passed since I had JSS of 92. 

Need help here please !

Regards,
Muhammad

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

I had my JSS below 90 for quite some time (say 8 weeks) but I had it up to 92 on 18th August. I had 4 weeks already completed before but here's the issue. They are still 4 although they should be 6 now as two weeks have passed since I had JSS of 92.

That is not how it works.

It is a rolling window, so your eligible weeks will stay the same until those 8 (?) weeks where you were not eligible start to fall out of the back end of the 16 week window.

At the moment you add a "good" week every week, but remember that whenever a week is added (good or bad) - another week falls out of the 16 week window.

So at the moment you add a "good week", another "good week" falls out, because as long as there are 8 "bad" weeks in the window, it can't go up.

Thank you for your reply Miss Petra, 

Sorry I haven't given the complete detail here. I actually had completed 6 weeks (good ones) before going down less than 90. Now during these 8 bad weeks (Don't know exactly how many weeks there were but 8 is the worst case scenario) these 6 good ones got down to 4. 

So the same theory still applies?

Muhammad A wrote:

Sorry I haven't given the complete detail here. I actually had completed 6 weeks (good ones) before going down less than 90. Now during these 8 bad weeks (Don't know exactly how many weeks there were but 8 is the worst case scenario) these 6 good ones got down to 4. 

So the same theory still applies?

Sure. You had 6 "good weeks" - then 8 bad weeks - now good weeks. But every week you add a new good week, one of the old good weeks falls out. Then, after all 6 of the good weeks have fallen out of the window, the bad weeks start falling out, and then the eligible weeks will increase because of adding a good week and losing a good week, you are adding a good week and losing a bad week.

Understood !

Thank you very much

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members