🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Plus Badge Removed
Page options
2f674370
Community Member

Top Rated Plus Badge Removed

Hi, I earned a Top Rated Plus badge on 1/18/22 and the badge was displaying correctly on my profile on that day. However, in the last day or so, it has been reverted back to the regular Top Rated badge. I've confirmed via the My Stats page that I'm still meeting all three criteria for Top Rated Plus status, and that my profile is 100% complete. I also tried logging out, clearing my cache and cookies, and then logging back in (as I saw that fixed this issue for someone else) but the regular Top Rated badge is still displayed. The My Stats page also just updated today so I know it's not an issue of things being out of date. How can I get the Top Rated Plus badge back? Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Dushyant,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Yes, this is a known issue and our engineers are working on fixing it as soon as possible. You'll be notified via your support ticket once the team has been able to fix this and we'll also update this thread.

Thank you,

UPDATE: this issue has now been resolved and we'll be closing the thread from further comments.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
dushyant_14
Community Member

Justin, 

Same here. I am an agency owner and was going to post this same issue.  

@Upwork team/mods:

I have been a Top Rated Plus forever. I fully am eligible in all of their criteria (separate for an agency owner, and yes, I am talking about the ones for an agency), have been confirmed by the chat support team that this is a technical issue, but no help. I have had this happen on Saturday. I had reached out to chat, they said to wait two days and they will update the badge back. I did. No Update. I reached out to support today, spent a good couple of hours (or more) trying to navigate this to someone who can help. The support agent said he/she could not, and so escalated. The senior support agent said he/she could not. I asked for an escalation, offered to stay online as long as it takes. The Senior Support agent disconnected the chat nevertheless with no updates, no explanation, no answer. 

I have had many tickets unresolved for months and I am usually okay to understand that some things take time. However, I can't do that in this case. My agency/firm's reputation is on the line, and this should not have happened in the first place. 

What info do you need from me to get the status & the badge up as it should have been?  Happy to answer any questions that can help you identify the problem. I can't keep waiting though.

With Thanks,
Dushyant

- If you do not fight for yourself, who will?

Hi Dushyant,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Yes, this is a known issue and our engineers are working on fixing it as soon as possible. You'll be notified via your support ticket once the team has been able to fix this and we'll also update this thread.

Thank you,

UPDATE: this issue has now been resolved and we'll be closing the thread from further comments.

~Andrea
Upwork
kartikanand01
Community Member

Hey, so I had top rated plus badge for almost an year and recently I noticed that it's back to Top Rated. On checking "My Stats" it says that I am eligible for Top Rated Plus but still the badge isn't appearing on my profile. Can someone please help?

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 5.44.54 PM.png

Hi Kartik,

We're looking into this for you, please bear with us as it may take some time to get a reply from the team. We'll update you here as soon as we have more information.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you for patiently waiting, Kartik. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with this.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea, I don't see any support ticket under "My requests" in support platform. Will it take time to show up?

aanabeatrice
Community Member

Hi guys!

I've had the Top Rated Plus badge for a while now but suddenly I got dropped back down to the regular Top Rated badge a few weeks ago. Can I ask why? What requirements am I missing? Nothing has changed on my end... can you help me out? 😅

Are you sure you didn't remove something from your profile? A portfolio item for example?

petra_r
Community Member

Colum H wrote:

Are you sure you didn't remove something from your profile? A portfolio item for example?

Then she'd have lost top rated too.

Nope, no edits or anything like that!

Ana Beatrice S wrote:

What requirements am I missing? Nothing has changed on my end... can you help me out? 😅

Could your 12-month earnings have slipped below $10k? Check on your My Stats Page

Nope, still over $20k! No clue what might have changed.

They also have that little "Do you qualify for Top Rated Plus?" section on the My Stats page and all requirements are checked out, my large contract qualifies, so I'm at a loss here.

Hi Ana Beatrice,

We currently have a known issue with Top Rated Plus status that's being investigated by our engineering team. I've merged your comments into this thread with similar reports and we'll keep it updated. We'll also have a support ticket created for you so that the team could check the issue specifically for your account and keep you updated. 

Sorry about any inconvenience cause by this. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria!

Great, no problem, thanks for letting me know! 😁

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members