🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Plus suddenly gone?
Page options
tvoraphaphun
Community Member

Top Rated Plus suddenly gone?

Hello, I have been having a Top Rated Plus badge for quite a while. 

I have checked "My Stat" page and "My Badges" section still show that I have the Top Rated Plus badge (Last Update 13 Jun).
However, today, the badge on my profile page is being changed to the normal Top Rated and I also notice this new information appearing on My Stat page.

Do you qualify for Top Rated Plus?

Top Rated Plus requirements:

Top Rated (tick in front)
 Earned over $10,000+ in the past 12 months (tick in front)
 Worked on a large contract in the past 12 months (? in front)

There is a ? in front of the last point, the " Worked on a large contract in the past 12 months "
I am a translator by the way and the criteria for the large contract is $5000+.
However, I am still working for one of the clients and the total amount in this contract is already $10000+ and is still ongoing every month at the rate of $600+ per month. 

So, I was wondering, why did my badge get changed to the Top Rated instead of Top Rated Plus?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Thanapat,

I just opened your profile and I can see that you're a Top Rated Plus freelancer. Could you log out > clear your cache and cookies > and log in again to check the badge on your profile? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Thanapat,

I just opened your profile and I can see that you're a Top Rated Plus freelancer. Could you log out > clear your cache and cookies > and log in again to check the badge on your profile? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ah, it's back to normal now, thank you Mr.Goran.

Top Rated Plus suddenly gone for me too!!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdalslam, 

Please give me some time to look into this and I'll come back here once I have more information regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Abdalslam A wrote:

I see TR+ on your profile. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdalslam, 

I'm sorry for the delay as I had to look into it further. It looks like that there was a delay with updating your profile, and I can confirm that you are in the Top Rated program. You'll have to continue meeting the criteria here to be part of the Top Rated Plus program.

Don't worry, your Top Rated status will still set you apart as a freelancer who has a great reputation on Upwork. Plus, only a very small percentage -- we expect about 3% -- will be awarded the Top Rated Plus badge. This means most clients will still be considering Top Rated talent for each job.

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Abdalslam A wrote:

As your JSS is below 90% now, Top Rated will be gone too within the next day.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members