🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Qualifications
Page options
prwork
Community Member

Top Rated Qualifications

What are the minimum qualifications for getting Top Rated badge on my Freelancing Profile?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Prasad R wrote:

What are the minimum qualifications for getting Top Rated badge on my Freelancing Profile?

You need to fulfill *all* the criteria below:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

You can read all about it here, but you are currently a long way from top rated.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Prasad R wrote:

You need to fulfill *all* the criteria below:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

You can read all about it here, but you are currently a long way from top rated.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members