🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Total earning not updated
Page options
nizamani_parvez
Community Member

Total earning not updated

Hey Community,

I've noticed since a while that it's been a week and my total earning is actually 5k now but it's still not updated on the main profile. Why?

Also, I recently got 4 new offers and 2 of them have been paid but not shown in the total jobs un upwork.  

Can you please fix the issue, Upwork?

Thanks,

parvez. 

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Parvez,

I am sorry to hear that your recent jobs are not updated on your Upwork profile. I checked the jobs you are referring to, and it appears that your earnings are still not processed. For your job to appear on your Upwork public profile, you need to have a minimum of $1 in earnings processed and available for withdrawal. Please allow 24-48 hours for the profile to update after your earnings are available for withdrawal.

- Pradeep

Upwork
nizamani_parvez
Community Member

Thank you for the response, Pradeep!

Fortunately, my jobs are updated now but the issue with the total earning is still same. It is still $4K when I have completed $5K last week. 

Kindly, give a look to that thing as well and fix it. 

Thanks,

parvez. 

Hi Parvez,

The total earnings shown in your public profile are accurate. Any funds in review or Pending on your Reports Home page won't count toward your total profile earnings. The funds must be available to withdraw before they count towards your stats. You may visit this page for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members