🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Transaction History
Page options
areesh96
Community Member

Transaction History

Hello, 

Whenever i complete a job, A date is mentioned in transaction history that my earning will be available on this date. But today i completed a job with clients satisfaction but instead of a date, "pending" is being shown.

please resolve the issue

4 REPLIES 4
robinson418
Community Member

On the Transaction History page, you can: View summary information about your transactions, and adjust the time period for which you want to view transactions from the past 10 days to the past 90 days using a slider. Search for any transaction by Account ID, transaction type or transaction method.

Are you performing this way?

Please see attached file,  All other projects have the dates (that the money will be available on thiis date), but the one that is is highlighted in attached file has a status of pending

Hi Areesh,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that the date is already showing on your Transaction History for the entries you were referring to. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar, I talked to my client, He did not release the money for extra work, thats why the transaction was showing "pending", Now the money has been released and date is available. Thanks again

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members