🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » UPWORK TICKET SYSTEM IS DEAD
Page options
0e2e2b43
Community Member

UPWORK TICKET SYSTEM IS DEAD

Hello,

It is around three months that I haven't been able to contact support and speak with an Upwork agent (a Human not a stupid Bot). This problem is not just affecting me; other freelancers are facing the same issue.

They don't even care if you are a Freelancer Plus or not. I find it very disrespectful to all freelancers who are working on Upwork. 

This is the worst kind of support I have ever seen among all other platforms, which I believe should be fixed as SOON as possible!

3 REPLIES 3
celgins
Community Member

Many freelancers are feeling your pain. Upwork reduced the amount of human support available for many (or most) freelancers some time ago.

The best way to get human support is to post your question in these community forums; there is a very good chance that others have experienced your issue and might be able to help.

If your issue is too sensitive or private, post an overview of your issue in the Support Forum and a moderator can convert your post into a support ticket. It might take a while, but this process should get some human interaction. Either way, a moderator will need a synopsis of your issue is before creating a support ticket for you.

0e2e2b43
Community Member

Hello all,

I'm writing about my recent fixed-price contract with three milestones. After starting the first milestone and working for a few days, the client suddenly decided to end the contract without any explanation and has destroyed my JSS even if I refund the payment. Since this was my second job on Upwork, my JSS score has now dropped to 50%, which is terrible.

I tried to refund the payment to avoid this issue, but even if you refund the payment, it doesn't help your JSS. The client's private feedback and closing the job as unfinished and unsuccessful can heavily affect your JSS.

It is very disappointing that one toxic client, without any reason, can destroy your profile, which is very important for all freelancers.

I can't even connect with an Upwork agent to speak about my issue. Why doesn't Upwork care about freelancers who are actively working on the platform?

Nothing to speak about with Upwork agent. Feedbacks is final. Any client can destoy your JSS, toxic as well. Sorry, but as-it. Thats all.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members