🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: URL expired
Page options
Maricris M Community Member

URL expired

Hi, 

Why is it that all the jobs i clicked says URL expired?

87 REPLIES 87
Warda R Community Member

Hi I want to resent my verification documents. But, I do not have any link
to submit them. Can you help me with that?
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Warda,

I can see that you were communicating with the team regarding this. You should be able to refer to this support ticket to submit your documents. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance or have any other questions.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Alex M Community Member

Hello,

I have the same issue with the link, while submitting a proposal. Is there a way to find the solution in open source, because I see that other people can not find one also?

Best regards,
Alex

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Alex,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Fred B Community Member

I have the same problem like this. Can you help me? thanks

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Fred,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Therese Ann V Community Member

I'm also having this issue please help

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Therese Ann,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via as support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Tristan W Community Member

I am also having the same problem. Please help. Thank you.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tristan.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Jed I Community Member

I also have the same problem. Please help.

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Jed,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Charlotte J Community Member

Hi Bojan. I can’t seem to submit any proposal. It keeps says url expired. Contact support and I bought new connects.
Zunair J Community Member

Hello Bojan!

I am having the same issue. I have tried logging in via different browsers and android app. I have also tried to clear cache of my browser but the issue still persists. 

Can you help me a little, please!

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Zunair,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here

~ Nikola
Christian Gregory R Community Member

Hi. Everytime I try to submit a proposal for a job posted I always am redirected to a page where it says ‘The link has expired.’ Never have I submitted a proposal since because this is always my encounter. How do I resolve this issue? Can you help me?

PS. Screenshot is attached.
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Christian,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Abida I Community Member

hello there!

I am facing a similar problem that whenever I try to submit proposals there is an issue of link expire, please assist to resolve this issue 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Abidah,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Joel D Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I'm experiencing the same problem, would there be a way you could help me out with this matter as well?

-Joel

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Joel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Jamar M Community Member

I'm having a similar issue, and due to this I'm unable to submit proposals. 

Hi Jamar,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Luis L Community Member

Can you please help me, I have the same problem, once I click on sent proposal it sends me to this page saying the link has expired 

thanks in advance!

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Luis,

I've escalated your request to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members