Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL expired

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 51

Hi Abhishek,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ivan K Member Since: May 3, 2020
12 of 51

Hello, I have the same problem, when I click on "Submit a proposal" I get "This link is expired", could you help me?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
13 of 51

Hi Ivan, 

We apologize for the delay in following up on your post. We followed up with our team and an agent will contact you directly via a support ticket with more information soon. Thank you for your patience.

Highlighted
Pradeep P Member Since: Aug 8, 2020
14 of 51

Hello Vladimir,

I am also facing the same issue .. When I try submitting a proposal , i get the message - URL is expired, i've tried clearing cache also, tried opening in a private browser...Please help! 

screenshot attached for reference

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Advaitya K Member Since: May 14, 2020
15 of 51

Hi, 

I am experiencing the same issue. When I click on "Submit a proposal," I receive an error message saying the "link is expired"

Highlighted
Mr. R Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
16 of 51

I am not able to submit a proposal. When I press submit button, it shows "The Link is Expired". Please suggest me.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
17 of 51

Hi Mr. R and Advaitya,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket and will be assisting you further with your account. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Zeerak M Member Since: Dec 6, 2016
18 of 51

Dear official!

I'm experiencing the same issue as other freelancers report. For reference, snapshot has been attached with this. Kindly do the needful to get it fixed.

Kind regards

Zeerak Malik

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
19 of 51

Hi Zeerak,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you with this issue. 

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed A Member Since: Sep 11, 2020
20 of 51

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated. Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS