🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to end a contract
Page options
ce6418ce
Community Member

Unable to end a contract

Hey,

I have been trying to end a contract for the past 1 week. Unable to do so. When I click on End contract, the button's text changes to "Saving...", and stays there for eternity. This is highly disappointing. 

Can someone help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ansh,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue while ending a contract. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ce6418ce
Community Member

I have been trying to end a contract for the past 1 week. Unable to do so. When I click on End contract, the button's text changes to "Saving...", and stays there for eternity. This is highly disappointing. 

I put up a post but got no reply (https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Unable-to-end-a-contract/m-p/1037646).

Today, I have been trying to reach out to the Upwork support team by creating a ticket, but there is no option to create a ticket. 

Would really appreciate if someone could help me out. It is super frustrating.

Hi Ansh,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue while ending a contract. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hey Pradeep, 

Thank you so much for replying. It worked on a different browser.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members