🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to get into payments or reports
Page options
mauricio007
Community Member

Unable to get into payments or reports

I tried to get into my account information for payment, or check my current contracts, which ones are on hold and which ones I can retrieve...and this appears. I've never worked with an agency.

You don't currently have access to this page

You are not authorized to manage payment methods of financial account . Please contact finance manager or the owner.

To learn about access privileges, visit our Help center

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 65c30161ee3b521d-MEX

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We were experiencing technical issues earlier but our engineers have implemented a fix. We're currently monitoring the situation to make sure the site is stable. Please, try accessing the reports page again. For the latest status feel free to check this page.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

38 REPLIES 38
ravindu7
Community Member

I get the same message when trying to use Get Paid. I can't view the My Reports page as well.

Seems like it is a general problem, feel more relieved...
abbas-asma
Community Member

Hi, can somebody help me why i can't seem to access my Get Paid section or Reports Overview? Is there an update going on? I recieve the following message when i try to access Get Paid:

You are not authorized to manage payment methods of financial account . Please contact finance manager or the owner.

I encountered the same issue. 

Same here Eliza.

Hello,

I am also having this issue. I've been trying to add a bank account for almost 2 weeks and it hasn't worked.  I either get a spinning circle that never stops or this 403 error message I started getting today.

Hopefully, someone from upwork can help.  I wasn't able to find any other way to contact support.

Same with me 6-9-2021.jpg

christle_garcia
Community Member

My overview for report is not working can you please help me. Thank you.

I think is a general problem
christle_garcia
Community Member

Hi my overview is s not working can you please help me.

Thank you.
rabbiya_junaid
Community Member

Hello!

When I clicked on the "Get Paid" page it says that I don't have access to the page and that "You are not authorized to manage payment methods of financial account . Please contact finance manager or the owner." I don't understand why this is happening because I am the only one who uses this account and this has never happened before. 

What do I do? I have cleared all cookies and tried accessing it from a different browser.

iamhaseebmir
Community Member

Please Upwork help me with my issue. My access to the GET PAID page has been restricted. I just got 70$ today and 50$ two days ago and now I'm facing this issue. The page says 

You don't currently have access to this page.

You are not authorized to manage payment methods of financial account . Please contact finance manager or the owner"

Same issue on me. And also couldn't access Billing Method. Hope anybody help me asap. Thanks.

anik_op
Community Member

Suddenly today when logged in to Upwork to see my work reports overview, It's showing me this error "500 (A)". I checked site status and all are operational. Then I went "Get Paid" and again showing me the error "403 (A)". I don't know what's wrong with my account. Please someone help me.

kyrahdavis
Community Member

I am unable to access my tax information nor my "get paid" options it just brings up this case id:  65c3051f1d1debfc-BOS . I am trying to transfer what I was paid on June 4th($100). Someone please help

0763bbd1
Community Member

Hello, I was about to check my earnings and request a payment but when I try to go inside the "get paid" menu I get the error "403 (A)" that you can see on the image. Any ideas how this happened or how to fix it?

Hi, I have the same issue, can someone help us?

deborah-ponzio
Community Member

Hello, looks like a tough day on Upwork today.

I am having a string of problems in:

- adding manual time on hourly contracts / opened a ticket which is ongoing

- accessing my report overview

- accessing one of my clients' contracts

On top of that, I am no longer able to locate the chabot assistant that I was entitled to up until a while ago as top rated. Has it been removed?

Thanks for any help 😉

melegeahmed
Community Member

Hello,

I am getting this error when I try to open the (Get Paid) page under settings in my freelancer account; noting that I am not a part of any organizations and never been before. It's an independent freelancer account.

I am unable to contact Upwork support directly because the help center keeps me browsing irrelevant articles and does not let me open a ticket.

Error message:

rabbiya_junaid
Community Member

Hello!

When I clicked on the "Get Paid" page it says that I don't have access to the page and that "You are not authorized to manage payment methods of financial account . Please contact finance manager or the owner." I don't understand why this is happening because I am the only one who uses this account and this has never happened before. 

What do I do? I have cleared all cookies and tried accessing it from a different browser.

kreestalksph
Community Member

Hello, as for me, it shows this prompt:

dfsd.png

Can you tell me what happened? Thanks!

re: "Hello, as for me, it shows this prompt..."

Miguel:

Do you have both a CLIENT and a FREELANCER aspect in your Upwork account?

Try switching between these.

The problem you having... the screen you are showing... When I see that, it is because I am trying to view a client page while I'm in freelancer mode, or I'm trying to view a freelancer page when I'm in client mode.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We were experiencing technical issues earlier but our engineers have implemented a fix. We're currently monitoring the situation to make sure the site is stable. Please, try accessing the reports page again. For the latest status feel free to check this page.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

~ Valeria
Upwork

It now works for me - back to normal, thank you 😉

72870a95
Community Member

Hi everyone, i have a problem on my financial account. I want to withdraw my money from upwork, but there is a sentece sounds "You are not authorized to manage payment methods of financial account . Please contact finance manager or the owner." I don't know what happened to my account. Can anyone help me to solve this please? 

andrey3diq
Community Member

When I go to the Reports->Overview page I can see the error 500 page

https://www.upwork.com/ab/reports/in-progress

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 65c2f0982e532d67-KBP

Support is not available and all it's suggesting is to post the issue in this community?!

balajichinna
Community Member

I could view transaction history / billing reports for freelancer

imarkinfo
Community Member

Hi Team,

We are facing some problem in purchasing the connects.Could you please resolve the same at the earliest?

meghana_j
Community Member

Hi I am not able to update my work diary. Also, I am not able to view "Overview section"

Same from me.

I get this error 

Trace ID: 65c2fdd1fed2d685-MAD

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 16.03.03.png

40bf7b77
Community Member

Screenshot_14.jpg

Emmm.. What is this? In "get paid"?

rabbiya_junaid
Community Member

Hello!

I am having a similar problem. When I open my "Get Paid" page it says that I do not currently have access to this page and "You are not authorized to manage payment methods of financial account . Please contact finance manager or the owner". I do not understand why this happening because I am the only person who uses this account. I have never faced this problem before. 

Kindly look into the matter asap!

besmirasulejmani
Community Member

Hello everyone, I just signed up at upwork to work as freelancer and while i was finishing my profile I'm stuck at payment part showing me some error:

To learn about access privileges, visit our Help Center.

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 65c2f88efb3f38b2-VIE

Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction. 

Thank you

pronav
Community Member

Same issue here, except when I click to change/add new card for payment, there is an error (Error 403 (A)Trace ID: 65c2fa011fcc1c4f-DEL).

And when I try to go to settings->billing methods section, there is following error:

"You are not authorized to manage payment methods of financial account . Please contact finance manager or the owner.

To learn about access privileges, visit our Help Center.

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 65c305dd9ade1c4f-DEL"

I have freelancer account and no other person has any authorization except me.

Thanks.

pronav
Community Member

Hi,

In order to upgrade to freelancer plus, when I try to go to settings->billing methods section, there is following error:

"You are not authorized to manage payment methods of financial account . Please contact finance manager or the owner.

To learn about access privileges, visit our Help Center.

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 65c305dd9ade1c4f-DEL"

I was with an agency and then was releived and had my independent freelancer account almost a year ago. I have done projects and was also able to withdraw funds. Still I'm able to receive invites and submit proposals. I had freelancer plus in past but I temporarily changed it back to freelancer basic.

I have freelancer account and no other person has any authorization except me.

Thanks.

menna266
Community Member

I can't buy connects, however I bought twice last week!

I have just bought connects, it was a temporary error on Upwork.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members