🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to remove time I accidentally added to...
Page options
tanjib90
Community Member

Unable to remove time I accidentally added to timesheet

Hello all, I am unable to edit the timesheet for the previous week where I accidentally added 2 additional hours while trying to figure out how hourly contracts work.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
spectralua
Community Member

You cannot edit time already sent to review. Wait for money received then refund. Also explain to client whats happened.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

You cannot edit time already sent to review. Wait for money received then refund. Also explain to client whats happened.

Thankyou for your prompt response

kunnuji
Community Member

Hi, I'm currently having the same challenge.

I want to edit my timesheet for this week before Monday but I can't find the edit button.

Hi Matthew,

You can only add, edit, and delete time only on an active contract in the current week’s Work Diary. You will be unable to edit the timesheet on paused contracts.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

The time sheet is showing the incorrect time- despite only 5 hours manual, it reflects 7.5 hours this week on the first page - I have gone into the sheet (for today) four times and it continues to reflect the wrong amount of time.

Hi Karen,

Can you try checking for a different browser? When I look at the hours you've added to that contract, I only see 5 hours on our end. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members