🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to save your application. not_verified
Page options
5b373ed0
Community Member

Unable to save your application. not_verified

Hi - I am a new user of Upwork and just went to submit a proposal for the first time.  I finished my cover letter, hit submit, and got an error message saying "Sorry, we were unable to save your application. not_verified."  I've searched around a bit, but can't seem to come up with why this is happening.  I'd appreciate any insight!  

7 REPLIES 7
LuiggiR

Hi Mina,

I'm sorry to hear you experienced this error. Can you clear your browser cache and cookies or try with a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5b373ed0
Community Member

Thanks, Luiggi

I changed my profile name yesterday, may be this is the issue until the verification after 48hrs 

Hi Mina,

I checked your account and there's currently no verification requirement. The name change you're referring to has been already processed. Are you still getting the same error after clearing browser cache and cookies if you attempt to send a proposal?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5b373ed0
Community Member

Hello Luiggi, 

Unfortunately, still the same issue and inform me with the below notification "There was an error loading this page: error [70fb7b08cd1a0fea-SEA, 70fb7b08cd1a0fea-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

b5c69834
Community Member

Hi, I am getting the exact same error on trying to submit a proposal and I have tried clearing cache, cookies and using a different browser. Any solution?

Hi Mina and Malaika,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ee2ffe26
Community Member

Same issue happed with me last time **Edited for Community Guidelines**, so I went for reinstalling the app and it worked.

Now it's totally working fine for me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members