🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unanswered Proposal for a long time
Page options
bettymwenda
Community Member

Unanswered Proposal for a long time

Is there a way unanswered proposals can be cancelled and connects returned to applicants  accounts? Ir would help with keeping up with job applications. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
janne77
Community Member

Hi Betty,

I understand that managing your connects on Upwork and keeping track of job applications can be challenging.

Unfortunately, Upwork's policy doesn't allow for the cancellation of unanswered proposals to refund connects, except in cases where a job is removed by Upwork or is closed without hiring.

A helpful strategy is to focus on tailoring your proposals to jobs that closely match your skills and expertise. This approach not only enhances your chances of getting hired but also ensures a more effective use of your connects.

Best of luck with your applications!!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
janne77
Community Member

Hi Betty,

I understand that managing your connects on Upwork and keeping track of job applications can be challenging.

Unfortunately, Upwork's policy doesn't allow for the cancellation of unanswered proposals to refund connects, except in cases where a job is removed by Upwork or is closed without hiring.

A helpful strategy is to focus on tailoring your proposals to jobs that closely match your skills and expertise. This approach not only enhances your chances of getting hired but also ensures a more effective use of your connects.

Best of luck with your applications!!!

Thank you 

tjmisny
Community Member

I agree,  Betty.  It is outrageous that such a high volume of job postings get ignored by clients, and we are never refunded.  

I feel the same.. some post one job multiple times and there are 100s of people applying to all, and they end up hiring 1 or none at all

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members