🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive customer support
Page options
bad352b9
Community Member

Unresponsive customer support

I recently received a notification that a client has sent a payment but my balance is still $0 and my transaction history is empty. There seems to be no customer support staff at Upwork because the chatbot is useless and no one has replied to my ticket.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
bad352b9
Community Member

And yes I've checked my Reports page and it only shows next month payment in Work in progress but not this month's paid amount.

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Eric,

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case. Please allow them time to review your account and you should be getting an update through this support ticket with further assistance. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
bad352b9
Community Member

Is there any timeline on this ? The support ticket has not even been assigned and it's been 3 days already. Should I just consider my money lost ?

Why are you doing this to the people making you money ? No wonder most people meet on upwork and continue interacting off this platform 

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the support team again and I see that they have just responded to your support ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members