🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upload button is not working
Page options
3861e4a5
Community Member

Upload button is not working

Hi upwork support team,

I received an email to verify my Identity but i can't complete verification because Upload button is not working. i have log in with a different browser, use incognito window etc but it isn't help. Here is a screenshot. Please your advice

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
b45fd663
Community Member

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with the upload button for identity verification on Upwork. Here are some steps you can take to address this issue:

1. Clear Browser Cache:
Clear the cache and cookies in your browser. Sometimes, stored data can interfere with the functionality of certain website features.

2. Try a Different Browser:
If you haven't already, try using a different browser to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is specific to a particular browser.

3. Disable Browser Extensions:
Disable any browser extensions you may have installed, as they could potentially interfere with the functionality of the upload button.

4. Check Internet Connection:
Ensure that your internet connection is stable. A slow or unstable connection can sometimes cause issues with website functionality.

5. Use a Different Device:
If possible, try accessing Upwork from a different device to see if the problem persists.

6. Contact Upwork Support:
If none of the above steps resolve the issue, reach out to Upwork Support. Submit a support ticket explaining the problem, attaching the screenshot, and requesting assistance.

7. Mobile App:
If you're using a computer, consider trying the Upwork mobile app as an alternative. Sometimes, different platforms can have varying degrees of compatibility.

Remember, Upwork Support is there to assist with account-related issues, and they can provide more personalized guidance based on the details of your situation. I hope this helps, and that you're able to resolve the upload button issue soon.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
b45fd663
Community Member

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with the upload button for identity verification on Upwork. Here are some steps you can take to address this issue:

1. Clear Browser Cache:
Clear the cache and cookies in your browser. Sometimes, stored data can interfere with the functionality of certain website features.

2. Try a Different Browser:
If you haven't already, try using a different browser to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is specific to a particular browser.

3. Disable Browser Extensions:
Disable any browser extensions you may have installed, as they could potentially interfere with the functionality of the upload button.

4. Check Internet Connection:
Ensure that your internet connection is stable. A slow or unstable connection can sometimes cause issues with website functionality.

5. Use a Different Device:
If possible, try accessing Upwork from a different device to see if the problem persists.

6. Contact Upwork Support:
If none of the above steps resolve the issue, reach out to Upwork Support. Submit a support ticket explaining the problem, attaching the screenshot, and requesting assistance.

7. Mobile App:
If you're using a computer, consider trying the Upwork mobile app as an alternative. Sometimes, different platforms can have varying degrees of compatibility.

Remember, Upwork Support is there to assist with account-related issues, and they can provide more personalized guidance based on the details of your situation. I hope this helps, and that you're able to resolve the upload button issue soon.

Hi Nasreen,

Thank you so much for your time & attention to write all of those step. The problem solved now. i am very appreciated

759e32fa

Hi Furqon,

Aside from the troubleshooting steps Nasreen mentioned, please try adding a photo first and see if the upload button would appear. If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, 

Noted & thanks for your support. It solved now. I appreciated. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members