🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork still deducted 20 percent from my feat...
Page options
45d74f65
Community Member

Upwork still deducted 20 percent from my featured job. Although I am a top rated freelancer.

Upwork still deducted 20 percent from my featured job. Although I am a top rated freelancer.

7 REPLIES 7
martina_plaschka
Community Member

They do that to me too!

It's per client, not total, and has nothing to do with being top rated or the job being featured. 

Sorry, I didn't get that?

Martina P wrote:

It's per client, not total, and has nothing to do with being top rated or the job being featured. 

Featured jobs start at 10% from the beginning if you are top rated

petra_r
Community Member

Fariba L wrote:

If the job post was really featured and you're top-rated, the fee should be 10%. If it isn't, there's a bug.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fariba,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
sourabhtech93
Community Member

I'm also a Top Rated Plus freelancer but from last two contracts Upwork Started deducting 20% even for my old contracts as well

Hi Sourabh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that reduced fees (starting at 10%) are applied only on Featured Jobs. You can find more information in this help article

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members