🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork support issues
Page options
farooqsp17
Community Member

Upwork support issues

I sent an email to upwork through customer support on august 4 2022 and it is august 9 2022 I have not received any reply from them till now, and the representatives of upwork are irresponsible now they just send you some articles that you can read them yourself, I don't know what they are doing even we are paying 10-20% of our earning but still upwork is getting more glitch/bugs day by day and they don't even listen to you even their glitch/bug affected your profile. 
If any upwork representative is here please have a look in this regard.
Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
sofia2008
Community Member

Did you read what was provided to you?

Not all issues should be brought up to Customer Support if ressources are available elsewhere.

You can ask your question here.

If I cannot post it here then where should I post it? because they are not replying to any of the emails.
And what resources can I read like someone else post this like "upwork is not responsive" and upwork representative reply her "we will contact you " is that resource helpful for me? what solution can I get from that? can please tell me?

You said : representatives of upwork are irresponsible now they just send you some articles that you can read them yourself. I just asked if you read what they sent.

Why are you contacting Customer support for?

because the solution I seek is not present in articles and after that, I contacted them and tell them the same I am telling here but there is not any response.
They added 1 extra job to my profile job count but I have completed only 9 jobs even though my work history is showing only 9 jobs including an in-progress one, and there is not any answer in the article. Even the representative himself admits that there should be only 9 jobs count not 10 but still, they are not correcting it, its been 2 weeks since I last spoke to them. My verified badge also disappeared, they asked me to verify my account again and I did it even though I got a notification that my profile is verified but still verified badge is not showing. So these are my problems for which I got nothing but some articles and I thought I should post here so that some other freelancers might have the same issue.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members