🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Very strange issue related to payment
Page options
3fa4c6ad
Community Member

Very strange issue related to payment

My client wants to give me bonus for my work and actual contract amount was $200.. from which $100 is already paid and when client tries to give me a bonus... He is telling an error encountered on his side... Please someone here help me with this...

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Stranger still is your profile, which is completely empty. How did you even find a client?

This is all very suspicious. 

m_terrazas
Community Member

Aishwari G wrote:

My client wants to give me bonus for my work and actual contract amount was $200.. from which $100 is already paid and when client tries to give me a bonus... He is telling an error encountered on his side... Please someone here help me with this...

Is your profile approved? Because, really that's not a profile.
Do you have a contract? Because in your "profile" none appears.
Tell us more about how the contract and payment have been carried out so that we can help you.

nyonomega0
Community Member

How many Upwork accounts do you have?

roberty1y
Community Member

Also, any case of a client who's determined to pay a bonus is a bit fishy. Bonuses can be taken back, and they're a favourite tool of fraudsters.

PradeepH

Hi Aishwari,

Thank you for your message. Could you please request your client to contact us so that we can assist them directly with the issue? Also, could you please share the contract ID in question? 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Pradeep H wrote:

Hi Aishwari,

Thank you for your message. Could you please request your client to contact us so that we can assist them directly with the issue? Also, could you please share the contract ID in question? 

Thank you

Pradeep

Hi Pradeep,
One question, have you seen the freelancer's profile? Is it an approved profile?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members