🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Video Editing/Creation
Page options
tsimbaniaina
Community Member

Video Editing/Creation

Please can you guys help me?

Give me some tips because I want to learn about video Editing and video creation. Idk where to start.

Wish you the BEST for your freelancing journey!

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

I always encourage people to learn new skills. Video creation is a lot easier than video editing, but both will require a lot of time, dedication, and most likely, financial resources (i.e., cameras, software, other equipment, training, etc.). Smartphone cameras provide good quality video creation, and it may be a good place to start for someone new to video creation/editing. Professional videographers don't usually use phones for their work, but it will take some time before a beginner reaches those heights.

In my opinion, the best way to learn is through online or in-person courses. Udemy has good video development and editing courses online. There are hundreds of training resources out there, so if you use any search engine to search for video editing training , you should see plenty of options.

There are free video editing software applications out there; however, I think the experts will tell you that Adobe Premeire Pro and Final Cut Pro are the most popular, and used by many professional video creators/editors. I have used both and they are powerful tools, but they can be quite challenging for a freelancer who isn't familiar with the elements of video editing.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members