🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » WORK DIARY NOT FOUND
Page options
patrickramas
Community Member

WORK DIARY NOT FOUND

Just got hired under and agency but I couldn't track time and cannot check my diary. When I try to access it has an error- Work Diary not found. Are you sure you've selected the right company? Please check the company label in the upper left.

By default, freelancers do not have access to their team members' Work Diaries. Please speak to your client if you need access.

Please help. I need to work.
13 REPLIES 13
f07c1224
Community Member

I can see the contract in the desktop app and add time successfully.

Browser and mobile app still show same error trying to add.

Under active contracts I can see the time I logged in the browser: 

1:10 hrs of 30 hrs this week

When I go to the work diary tab it still says work diary not found.

If it helps:

Contract ID

Hi Patrick and Grant,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to add information: 

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible. Please visit this page for the latest status.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
dbf7b8d2
Community Member

hi everyone  im started new on( up to work ) like a week ago  and i  need help with two  question

1-How can I add the time I spent with the client Manual,I do not see the option to add the time manually, although the customer told me that I can

2- I tried to add my Paypal account, but it was rejected because of one letter difference
So I asked to change my name to match the PayPal account and bank card
Is this causing problems for me??

Hi Motaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible. I moved your post here so that you can receive an update once the issue is resolved. 

Regarding your beneficiary name mismatch concern. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mahaks15
Community Member

can you please direct me towards someone in Support system with whom I can discuss on chat ? 

Hi Mahak,

I shared your request with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mahaks15
Community Member

hello

I have been working on my first project which is an hourly based contract.

After completing 1st week and being reviewed and payment in process.  I now see , more money being deducted . I read the process and knew I will be charged for 5%Tax of my country and upwork 20% tax too . can someone please look and explain this new and untold taxes that i am bein charged for.

thank you.

I need some help!

my upwork time trakcer app was working just fine for one week but today i crashed in the AM and now its not working properly. Its not syncing correctly. running behind!!

please fix this. HELP.

Hi Mahak,

I would like to clarify that as a freelancer, you’re charged a sliding fee based on your lifetime billings with each non-Enterprise client. This includes all contracts you’ve ever had with that client. Service fees are the same whether the contracts are hourly, fixed-price, or projects on Project Catalog

• $0-$500: 20%
  • $500.01-$10,000: 10%
  • $10,000.01 or more: 5%

You can find more information in this help article

Edited to correct information: 

Regarding your issue with Desktop App. Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article? If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

If you have any further questions feel free to follow up, we will be happy to help.

Our technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
mahaks15
Community Member

does that mean my earnings are getting deducted twice under WHT ? 

and how much is Sliding Fees that you are referring here?

Hi please need help I need to add manual hours in my time. Client approved it! Please need help. It says "You cannot add manual time for the time period you've specified"

Hi Antonitte,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Since you're getting that error, could you please make sure the time you're entering isn't outside of the contract's starting time and doesn't overlap with the time you tracked for another contract?

~ Nikola
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi All,

Our engineers have released a fix for this issue and it should now be resolved. Please, let us know if you continue experiencing issues with your Work Diary or when tracking time. Thank you for your patience while we were getting this addressed.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members