🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wanted to remove a feed back from my profile
Page options
235c5485
Community Member

Wanted to remove a feed back from my profile

Hi

How i can remove a feedback from my profile, can anyone guide me?

5 REPLIES 5
199c7d05
Community Member

Hi. You need to write to support or you can click on the "notify moderator" button in the upper right corner of your post.

d9b70cd1
Community Member

Feedback removal option has been removed from the Top Rated perk. However, you can reach the customer support to check if you are eligible.

The perk removal is only effective September 3, 2024

IvygailJ

Hello Asifa,

Thank you for reaching out. Top Rated or Top Rated Plus freelancers can occasionally request the removal of client feedback. I checked your account, and it looks like you are not yet eligible for the Feedback Removal perk. 

You can discuss this with your client, and if he agrees, you can enable a feedback change option to allow your client to change the public feedback left on a contract. This feature applies to public feedback only; private feedback cannot be edited. You can check this help page to learn more about this feature.

~Ivy
Upwork

What this means, Asifa, is that whatever effect this client's private feedback had on your Job Success Score cannot be changed if you are not Top Rated. Only (much?) less important public feedback can be changed if you are not Top Rated..

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members