🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » We are in process of subscription renewals an...
Page options
justine-javines
Community Member

We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please

Hello there,

I'm trying to upgrade my Freelance account to Freelancer Plus but it kept saying:

We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later.

Can anyone please help me Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Justine,

That's right! Since your membership billing cycle is updating today, you can't make any changes. You can check this date in Settings > Memberships & Connects. Please wait 24 hours and try upgrading your membership again.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello there! It's still says the same thing?

Is the connects still rolling I still can't upgrade my account
justine-javines
Community Member

It's March 3 now and I've been waiting for more than 24 hours already is there anyone who can help me out.

It still says: We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later.

And my current billing cycle is stuck at Feb 1 - Feb 28

adelfouad
Community Member

Hi,

I'm a freelancer and having a problem with upgrading my account from basic to plus. every time I try to upgrade I got this message 

"We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later."

I tried different browsers and different computers so I believe it's related to my account. 

update: the problem is solved

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members