🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » We can't complete your request now Error 500 ...
Page options
intuneforwork
Community Member

We can't complete your request now Error 500 (A)

I am seeing error"We can't complete your request now Error 500 (A)". I have been using this account for over a month now. I am unable to add my work hours due to this error. The error pops up when i click on the contract. Contact me soon as I am unable to add the work hours.

I have tried multiple browsers, cleared cookies and tried on phone app.. same error!

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 65932a4cbf24d5ab-BOM

168 REPLIES 168
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shoham,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
15acf086
Community Member

hi i hve same propblem and i just made the account i didn't receive email and i am using my lapto 

Hi Wail,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I also tried all work arounds but still having same issue as mentioned by others. I also tried with new invite and still the issue persists.

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 57b763872c16e15e-BOM

Hi Vibha,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your issue with logging in and getting the error with the rest of our team and one of our agents will follow up on your ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am also getting error whenever I try to log on

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mike, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
yakobslav
Community Member

I am having the same problem on a newly registered account. 

Hi Yakob,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, please share the text of the error you`re receiving. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I did, I also tried different browser. Nothing worked! What can I do?

Hi Yakob,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I can't log into my account and I get the same 500 (A) error message that you are talking about here. 

I have tried everything that has been mentioned and I still am unable to access my account.

Can someone plese help.

Thank you.

Hi David,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having the exact same issue. I never received an account verification email, I've tried different browsers and clearing my cache and keep getting the same error.

Hi Sarah,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm having the same issue, my account is fully verified. Please help

Hi Lord Christian,

I checked this for you and I wasn't able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
0806436b
Community Member

I am having this same issue.  I never received a verification email so I cannot click 'verify'

Hi Misha,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I verfied email to resolve this issue but can't succeeded

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have the same issue and for all the money that Upwork charges, I'm surprised you can't get direct support -- can't even open a ticket.

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 5b35d381be7cf55d-SEA

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Peter,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

No agent contacted .

issue not resolved yet.plz do as early as possible

thanx

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Muhammad.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am invited to a team by my employer through email but when I accepted it and was redirected to Upwork website, I received an Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 5c082fa78bfa4821-MNL

Hi Lawrence,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and email as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Bojan - I am also getting the 500 error and have tried everything the bot recommends. Can you help me get this addressed? Thank you...

Hi Nenad,

Could you please check your email and see if you've been invited to join a team?
If you have received an invitation to your email, please click the "Get Started" or "Join the Team" button.

If you're unable to locate the email, please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
46049d93
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Dear,

it's still the same

Hi Nenad,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Im having same issue

I received an invitation for my first interview but get this error when I click to respond. See attached photos

Hi Marisol,

It looks like the job post for the interview you're referring to has been removed. You can check this by going to Find Work > Proposals and clicking on the Archived tab. You'll see it as an Archived Interview.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

hello!

I am having the same error, could you please help me?

I already tried using different browser and cleared cookies. 

Thanks!

Hi Mert,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
a142c25c
Community Member

If You can send me screenshot, maybe I could be of help to help You navigate through.
jazz41
Community Member

Please help! been having the same issue here! Error 500 (a) suddently popped out of nowhere and I cannot view or accept the milestone proposal that My client sent me. @upwork suppork please help, thank you!

Hi Jassim,

Could your client please try clearing cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

If so, a quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

While we're unable to discuss any details of your client's account with you because of privacy reasons, we'll also be happy to assist your client with their issue here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members