🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What can writers upload for their project gal...
Page options
towermutasa
Community Member

What can writers upload for their project gallery

Hey, all

I'm a content writer. I'm trying to create a project on my profile, where I can offer different article packages.

One of the steps in creating a project requires photos and / or videos. It's called the gallery section.

Since I'm a writer and my work is not really visual, what can I put up there? What do writers generally put in the gallery section of their project offers?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bevcam
Community Member

I used stock photos that had some vague relevance Tawanda.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
colettelewis
Community Member

Tawanda M wrote:

Hey, all

I'm a content writer. I'm trying to create a project on my profile, where I can offer different article packages.

One of the steps in creating a project requires photos and / or videos. It's called the gallery section.

Since I'm a writer and my work is not really visual, what can I put up there? What do writers generally put in the gallery section of their project offers?

Thanks.

Put some examples of your own writing up there. You can upload a Word file or a PDF.  If you put an article you have written, or a blog piece, don't put the whole thing just a couple of paragraphs to give people an example of your style etc. 

Hi, Nichola

Thanks for the suggestion.

That's what I was thinking of doing. But it looks like only jpeg and png files are accepted. It doesn't take pdf's.

tlbp
Community Member

You can use a screen shot of a selection from the article or some other relevant image.

bevcam
Community Member

I used stock photos that had some vague relevance Tawanda.

That's actually an idea and a half. Thanks, Bev.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members