🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What is your experience/ advice with Upwork F...
Page options
db801079
Community Member

What is your experience/ advice with Upwork Freelancer Plus plan?

Hello guys,

Hope you all have a great morning. I am writing for your experiences/ advice with the Upwork Freelancer Plus plan. The thing is that I am thinking of upgrading to Freelancer Plus and my focus at the moment is on improving and taking courses related to my favorite areas and tools: 

• Business Analysis
  • Project Management (Atlassian tools, Trello)
  • Canva and PowerPoint
  • Figma

@Upwork freelancers: from your experience, may I know what is the pros and cons of Upwork Freelancer Plus?

@Upwork support/ admin: Would this plan include free access to courses for the areas that I mentioned?

Thank you very much and regards,

Kieu 😊

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Kieu,

Thank you for your interest in the Upwork Freelancer Plus plan. I understand you are checking if upgrading to the Freelancer Plus plan will give you access to courses related to business analysis, project management, Canva, PowerPoint, and Figma.

The Freelancer Plus plan includes a larger monthly allotment of Connects, membership perks, and visibility into competitor bids. You can learn more about the plan and its benefits here. Upwork does not provide learning courses and they are not part of your Freelancer Plus plan. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hello Kieu,

Thank you for your interest in the Upwork Freelancer Plus plan. I understand you are checking if upgrading to the Freelancer Plus plan will give you access to courses related to business analysis, project management, Canva, PowerPoint, and Figma.

The Freelancer Plus plan includes a larger monthly allotment of Connects, membership perks, and visibility into competitor bids. You can learn more about the plan and its benefits here. Upwork does not provide learning courses and they are not part of your Freelancer Plus plan. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you very much, Pradeep. I will check out the link you shared 🙂

williamtcooper
Community Member

Kieu,

The best benefit for myself is the vanity URL.

Would you mind elaborating more on the benefit of vanity url? 😉

A vanity URL is such as upworkcom/kieu so you can market it.

Thank you very much, William. Hope you have a great day 🙂

You are most welcome and have a great day also! 😀

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members