🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Which Upwork badges are most important?
Page options
ec8d4185
Community Member

Which Upwork badges are most important?

Hi everyone
KIndly I want to ask you which Upwork badges are most important. 

8 REPLIES 8
mdbutnayem
Community Member

Certainly, I believe it holds significant importance. It not only enhances your work capabilities but also instills confidence when interacting with clients. Moreover, it plays a crucial role in elevating the visibility and ranking of your profile.

Thanks for your advice 

Are you referencing forum badges or the available now and rising and top rated?

I don't think forum badges will show your profile but if you get more forum badges your activity level will catch up and you have a chance to rank your profile and get more invitations.

MD N, personal opinions are one thing, facts are another. What you "think" may not necessarily correspond to reality and could mislead people.

Like this statement:

if you get more forum badges your activity level will catch up and you have a chance to rank your profile and get more invitations.

This is NOT true. Forum badges do not help with "ranking" and cannot be seen by clients, so they have no effect whatsoever on invitations and job opportunities.

Despite what you may have read or seen on the internet. 

Read Elisa's post.

Forum badges are only seen by you and people who look at your community profile, which is no one. They can't be seen by clients, and no one cares. You can post until you get all of them, and it won't change a thing. It does not affect your profile or invitations. They are useless.

elisa_b
Community Member

Shiva, what badges are you referring to?

The forum badges?

bobafett999
Community Member

Forum badges are useless

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members