🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why I haven't received top-rated yet?
Page options
d6dc8e74
Community Member

Why I haven't received top-rated yet?

Hi, I have top-rated eligible weeks 13 of 16 weeks, and I have earned $3,440.00 so far, I have "Job Success score" of %100 for more than 13 weeks, Why haven't received the top-rated yet?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Farshad,

Thank you for reaching out. The Top Rated status is automatically assigned when you meet all the criteria listed here. Should you meet all the criteria, please wait for the system to update and add the badge in your profile.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
96ad2438
Community Member

Achieving Top Rated status on platforms like Upwork typically requires meeting specific criteria beyond just a high Job Success score and earnings. While a high Job Success score and consistent earnings are important factors, other criteria may also be considered. These criteria can include factors like:

1. **Client Feedback**: Positive feedback from clients is crucial. Consistently receiving high ratings and positive reviews from clients can improve your chances of obtaining Top Rated status.

2. **Long-Term Commitment**: Upwork may also look at your history on the platform. Being active and maintaining a long-term presence on the platform can be a positive factor.

3. **Response Rate and Timeliness**: Maintaining a quick response rate to client inquiries and being prompt with your work can be important.

4. **Project Completion**: Completing projects successfully and having a low dispute rate can also impact your eligibility.

5. **Profile Completeness**: Ensuring your Upwork profile is complete and showcases your skills and experience effectively can help.

6. **Terms of Service Compliance**: Adhering to Upwork's terms of service and policies is essential.

It's important to note that platforms like Upwork usually have specific thresholds for each of these criteria, and they periodically evaluate freelancers for Top Rated status. It's possible that you are close to meeting all the criteria but haven't quite reached the necessary thresholds in some areas.

To get a clearer understanding of why you haven't received Top Rated status, consider reaching out to Upwork's support team. They can provide specific feedback and guidance on how to improve your profile and eligibility for Top Rated status. Additionally, keep up the good work with your projects, maintain excellent communication with clients, and strive to consistently provide high-quality work to increase your chances of achieving Top Rated status in the future.

759e32fa

Hi Farshad,

Thank you for reaching out. The Top Rated status is automatically assigned when you meet all the criteria listed here. Should you meet all the criteria, please wait for the system to update and add the badge in your profile.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members