🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why am I not getting invitations?
Page options
aafb51e4
Community Member

Why am I not getting invitations?

Why am I not getting new invitations? I don't get rising talent batch. why ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Mahmoud,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tomzilla1
Community Member

Well, usually it's either your profile is not ranked high enough and/or companies aren't interested in your profile. Happens to all of us these days.

thanks

ArjayM

Hi Mahmoud,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
aafb51e4
Community Member

thanks 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members